Author Topic: Josh Smith Released By Detroit Pistons...Houston Rockets emerge as front-runners  (Read 783 times)

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
lol the josh smith curse. the rockets are fucking stupid, they didnt even need him and their greedy asses still picked him up. they getting what they deserve/paid for. so far the rockets, he averaging 8.4 ppg and 5.2 boards. what a dud.

since the trade went down:
rockets 2-3
pistons 4-0

coincidence? naw.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 10:48:01 PM by Blunt Tyme: Resurrected »

Sccit

Seriously .. and they already had Terrance jones who's been injured. they were fine even without him, cuz montiejunas been beastin

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
i forgot to add, he only shooting at 35%. smh. im glad tho cuz i love watching the rockets implode.  :laugh:

Remedy360

i forgot to add, he only shooting at 35%. smh. im glad tho cuz i love watching the rockets implode.  :laugh:

Damn, thats just pathetic.

Sccit

and this is a guy who was known for being a high percentage player for the first half of his career. theres no excuse outside of laziness. how ur freethrow percentage drop from bein in the 70s regularly to sub-50 regularly? theres no logical explanation unless the monstars was hidin somewhere up in detroit.