Author Topic: "Violence of tha Lambz" OUT TODAY......Support L.A.M.B + Get Your Copy Now++  (Read 1168 times)

Sccit

^^usps

u gonna make a radio edit for Evil Makes?  

THAT SHIPS SAILED....NEW CUT WIT X-RAIDED SOON

Hack Wilson - real

why wasn't the spice 1 song on the album btw?

Sccit

it's for the next one we workin on.. violence of tha lambz been completed for over a year now

daytondanger

it's for the next one we workin on.. violence of tha lambz been completed for over a year now

Remember to hire William as a graphic design consultant to avoid a lawsuit for sampling an image.

jk.

Sccit

Remember to hire William as a graphic design consultant to avoid a lawsuit for sampling an image.

jk.

daytondanger

Sccit

lmao

Hack Wilson - real

what took so long to release it??  and is this next album going to drop in 2015?  8) 

you got a favorite personal song on VOTL?

Sccit

what took so long to release it??  and is this next album going to drop in 2015?  8) 

you got a favorite personal song on VOTL?

cuz we lost a lot of the original masters in a crash and had to go a different way bout final mastering on everything, plus gettin everythin situated for the release (video, promo, printing, distribution, etc.)...most of the songs are actually from 2012

the next one will be the lambfam project, should be out by mid 2015......immediately followed by the LAMBxK1NG PETEY EP, and thats also about halfway done.

my personal favorite track off the album is "LOL", which is also the next video set to be released some time in January................

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
numba 1 fan!
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

good lookin out to my cats in Norway and Germany who copped this shit 8)

Hack Wilson - real

good lookin out to my cats in Norway and Germany who copped this shit 8)

worldwide  8)

Heinz

This is a masterpiece, blood. From the artwork to the music.
Played it on high volume in my '69 Impala this morning, and a curious, young lady peaked her head halfway out of her window to ask me what I was listening to.
I like the message.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
This is a masterpiece, blood. From the artwork to the music.
Played it on high volume in my '69 Impala this morning, and a curious, young lady peaked her head halfway out of her window to ask me what I was listening to.
I like the message.

LAMB!!! Thanks 4 the Love.  8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

appreciated