Author Topic: Florida State vs Oregon  (Read 301 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Florida State vs Oregon
« on: December 31, 2014, 07:36:27 PM »
Go Florida State

Sccit

Re: Florida State vs Oregon
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 04:27:19 PM »
oregon got this

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 05:37:55 PM »
Yup -- I called it in the other college football thread from a month ago.

FSU is obviously good... you don't go on that kind of a streak without being talented.  But I never thought they had a chance against Oregon.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 06:04:18 PM »
this thread needs an Xzibit smiley

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 09:57:56 PM »
And now Bama lost too haha. I didn't see that coming.

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 09:34:36 AM »
^Yeah, I thought Oregon would win but I didn't think Alabama was going to go down Also, lol @ Jameis Winston.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2015, 09:50:22 AM »

Can't, he sold the rights to all future Xzibit smilies to an investment company so he can get out of bankruptcy. Now dubcc has to pay for the rights to that smiley.

^Yeah, I thought Oregon would win but I didn't think Alabama was going to go down Also, lol @ Jameis Winston.

SEC is overrated. They've been so protected over the last few years, they never went up against the other big conferences in bowl games, they lucked out that they faced Notre Dame that one year instead of Ohio St. who was in a bowl banned for the national title, and they had teams ranked number 1 even though they didn't win the SEC title so the title game was #1 ranked SEC team vs. SEC champions. Truly the system was rigged in their favor for the last 5-6 years. Before that, it was all Big 12 and Pac 12, and the SEC was nowhere insight. Overrated conference and the playoff will expose them.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 09:10:52 PM »

Can't, he sold the rights to all future Xzibit smilies to an investment company so he can get out of bankruptcy. Now dubcc has to pay for the rights to that smiley.

stop lying lol

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2015, 05:27:35 PM »
And now Bama lost too haha. I didn't see that coming.
I did.  Remember, Urban Meyer coached in the SEC so he knows how 2 go against bama.  He also beat Bama over a decade ago while coaching the Utes.  Good thing 4 the 4 team playoffs, got the matchup I wanted.  Although I wanted Oregon to finally get 1 title.