Author Topic: where is WARREN G new album??  (Read 742 times)

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
where is WARREN G new album??
« on: January 01, 2015, 08:53:11 PM »
is it ever gonna drop?

aerroc

Re: where is WARREN G new album??
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 09:03:02 PM »
is it ever gonna drop?

you people here smh always expecting these old washed up rappers to drop a good album

ILoveQSeven

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 09:56:07 PM »
is it ever gonna drop?

you people here smh always expecting these old washed up rappers to drop a good album

He's not washed up! Have some respect, please!  8)

terence chill

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 02:04:49 AM »
is it ever gonna drop?

don't hate congratulate!

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 02:46:53 AM »
what we really need 2 know is whatup wit that warren+nate album, fuck everythin else

doggfather

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 04:22:06 AM »
what we really need 2 know is whatup wit that warren+nate album, fuck everythin else
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

aerroc

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2015, 05:29:25 AM »
is it ever gonna drop?

he hasn't been relevant since the mid 90s
you show some respect and let him go
why would he want to put an album out to embarrass himself dudes like almost 50 

ILoveQSeven

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 06:49:19 AM »
is it ever gonna drop?

Some things just can't be changed or replaced - it's knowledge. Warren G is the knowledge, like all 90's and some 00's. We grew up on em. What nowadays rappers bring knowledge in their lyrics? Classic?

TidyKris

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2015, 11:00:12 AM »
is it ever gonna drop?

I do not understand why people like you waste your own time so much by even commenting on things like this.
Obviously the thread maker and people who discuss it are Warren fans so would like to see a new Warren album so i dont see the need for people who dont want to
see it to even comment...it just shows you must lead a sad and pathetic life.

Your on a westcoast forum...there are lots of older wescoast legends that people want to hear new stuff from...so either get used to it, or go away

Mietek23

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2015, 11:42:49 AM »

I still wonder what happened with the EP that was supposed to drop back in 2012 ??? That "Party We Will Throw" single was dope 8)

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2015, 11:51:49 AM »

I still wonder what happened with the EP that was supposed to drop back in 2012 ??? That "Party We Will Throw" single was dope 8)

precisely

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2015, 10:30:36 PM »

I was actually excited about that one. Thought he'd release it quicker to capitalize off the RIP Nate Dogg hype, dude even mentioned a "Party Will We Throw" remix with Kendrick.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mista Rosa

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2015, 06:26:03 AM »

precisely

Warren said in an interview that if he released the materials he has with Nate Dogg he wants to do it "big", with promotion, marketing etc so it doesn't flop and go under the radar. After I watched that interview I lost hope. Warren G is probably still a respected artist in the industry but not a bankable one... I don't see any label investing $$ on him for a duet album with Nate Dogg or even a solo effort, unfortunately.

But maybe Warren will change his mind and drop the EP for the fans, who knows...
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2015, 11:22:30 AM »

precisely

Warren said in an interview that if he released the materials he has with Nate Dogg he wants to do it "big", with promotion, marketing etc so it doesn't flop and go under the radar. After I watched that interview I lost hope. Warren G is probably still a respected artist in the industry but not a bankable one... I don't see any label investing $$ on him for a duet album with Nate Dogg or even a solo effort, unfortunately.

But maybe Warren will change his mind and drop the EP for the fans, who knows...

it speaks volumes on the state of music that no one is willing to pick up one last warren g+nate dogg album on a major label smh

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2015, 06:02:03 PM »
is it ever gonna drop?

he is indeed not relevant but who cares?? he dont need to prove anything more
just release some music for the fans.