Author Topic: where is WARREN G new album??  (Read 743 times)

aerroc

Re: where is WARREN G new album??
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2015, 06:26:58 PM »
what we really need 2 know is whatup wit that warren+nate album, fuck everythin else

I still wonder what happened with the EP that was supposed to drop back in 2012 ??? That "Party We Will Throw" single was dope 8)

precisely

Warren said in an interview that if he released the materials he has with Nate Dogg he wants to do it "big", with promotion, marketing etc so it doesn't flop and go under the radar. After I watched that interview I lost hope. Warren G is probably still a respected artist in the industry but not a bankable one... I don't see any label investing $$ on him for a duet album with Nate Dogg or even a solo effort, unfortunately.

But maybe Warren will change his mind and drop the EP for the fans, who knows...

it speaks volumes on the state of music that no one is willing to pick up one last warren g+nate dogg album on a major label smh

labels are trying to make money not lose money i don't know if you noticed but nobody listens to these guys anymore 
not hate they were good for their time its time for the next generation to make its mark

Eddz

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2015, 12:44:58 AM »
I'm a big Warren G fan but I'm nervous if he was to drop a new album because he is always talking about working with todays artists like Jeezy & Macklemore. With this plus the sound of his last album has me thinking that a new album would tarnish a solid even legendary career.

Correa why do you even bother coming to this threads about older artists and when all you do is hate, why waste your time?

Mietek23

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2015, 05:52:13 AM »
Correa why do you even bother coming to this threads about older artists and when all you do is hate, why waste your time?

Because that idiot don't have anything better to do in his pathetic life.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2015, 07:28:24 AM »

Because that idiot don't have anything better to do in his pathetic life.

this

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2015, 10:56:19 AM »
what we really need 2 know is whatup wit that warren+nate album, fuck everythin else

I still wonder what happened with the EP that was supposed to drop back in 2012 ??? That "Party We Will Throw" single was dope 8)

precisely

Warren said in an interview that if he released the materials he has with Nate Dogg he wants to do it "big", with promotion, marketing etc so it doesn't flop and go under the radar. After I watched that interview I lost hope. Warren G is probably still a respected artist in the industry but not a bankable one... I don't see any label investing $$ on him for a duet album with Nate Dogg or even a solo effort, unfortunately.

But maybe Warren will change his mind and drop the EP for the fans, who knows...

it speaks volumes on the state of music that no one is willing to pick up one last warren g+nate dogg album on a major label smh

labels are trying to make money not lose money i don't know if you noticed but nobody listens to these guys anymore 
not hate they were good for their time its time for the next generation to make its mark

a warren g+nate dogg album is still marketable if done right