Author Topic: Money is the root of all evil  (Read 1524 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Money is the root of all evil
« on: January 05, 2015, 10:30:30 AM »
First off, it's not actually money, it's debt. Hence slavery.

Money itself is attracted to evil. Someone may pay someone else $25,000 to kill someone. Who will pay that person to not commit that crime? People don't just randomly come up to you and say "hey, here's 10 gz, don't commit any crimes today". But people get approached on that when there is a negative task to be carried out.

Therefore, money naturally gravitates toward evil. The richest people in the world are also the most cut throat.

I'll open the floor for debate.

Sccit

Re: Money is the root of all evil
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 11:55:02 AM »
yup..good thread, nice points

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 02:44:27 PM »
"But those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a snare and many foolish and harmful desires which plunge men into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs".

Money is not the root of all evil. The fetish built around it by people who value it more than anything else on earth and are willing to do wrong to attain it is what leads to "evil".

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 03:10:26 PM »
"But those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a snare and many foolish and harmful desires which plunge men into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs".

Money is not the root of all evil. The fetish built around it by people who value it more than anything else on earth and are willing to do wrong to attain it is what leads to "evil".

The entire world is dependent on it, and as I said, it naturally attaches itself to evil. It is debt slavery for all, and negatively motivating for some.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 05:15:01 PM »

but thats the natural reaction of humans to money...so in essence, it is

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 10:13:00 PM »
Money is not Evil... Like Guns dont kill ppl

Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 12:59:12 PM »

Not the same. I agree guns don't kill people.

Money, if understood, is issued debt. When issued to you, you are obligated to pay it back plus interest which you can't pay for, so you must borrow more. You are a slave, and not metaphorically speaking. Understand what our NATIONAL DEFICIT is. It is the interest accrued on every dollar printed by the federal reserve which YOU are obligated to pay as a citizen of the the U.S.  Only it is impossible to repayed due to interest!

This is the most blatant form of slavery and used throughout the world my friend.

Understand those federal reserve NOTES in you wallet. And remember that in the banking world, a NOTE is a loan.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 01:53:15 PM »

Money, if understood, is issued debt. When issued to you, you are obligated to pay it back plus interest which you can't pay for, so you must borrow more. You are a slave, and not metaphorically speaking. Understand what our NATIONAL DEFICIT is. It is the interest accrued on every dollar printed by the federal reserve which YOU are obligated to pay as a citizen of the the U.S.  Only it is impossible to repayed due to interest!

This is the most blatant form of slavery and used throughout the world my friend.

Understand those federal reserve NOTES in you wallet. And remember that in the banking world, a NOTE is a loan.

like guns its who and how money is used. the bank system was not always like it is. evil ppl are evil and being around evil can rub off. money doesnt enslave ppl... ppl do
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 04:06:00 PM »
good points on both sides

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2015, 11:14:12 AM »

like guns its who and how money is used. the bank system was not always like it is. evil ppl are evil and being around evil can rub off. money doesnt enslave ppl... ppl do

I'm sorry, but it's not how it's used, it's the fact that it is used.

Prior to the federal reserve act in 1913, money was not issued as debt. The fed reserve is not a govt entity but a privately held bank owned by a few families (Rothschild, Rockefeller etc). Those families earn interest on EVERY dollar printed.

The treasury used to issue our money, since 1913 those families do.

You are perpetually in debt in this system. You can never repay it because it accrued interest. This is their scheme which is place in nearly every country in the world.

The biggest enemies of the US are those countries which do not have a central bank owned by those families...North Korea, Venezuela, Iran...used to be Libya before they sodomized kadafi with a knife and recorded it for the world to see and as a message not to oppose those families.

The all seeing eye on your federal reserve notes is the eye of Horus aka the eye of satan.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2015, 01:22:12 PM »

The all seeing eye on your federal reserve notes is the eye of Horus aka the eye of satan.

the proof is in the pudding

Heinz

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2015, 01:33:48 AM »
You make some interesting points J but what is your solution/alternative to the monetary slavery?

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2015, 12:29:38 PM »
You make some interesting points J but what is your solution/alternative to the monetary slavery?

Well, as I said, true money is not bad, it is a very viable medium for trade etc. But the current system is not money. Having said that...

1) forbid usury aka interest. Those referred to as "the money changers" in the bible were those who lent $ with interest. The Islamic faith also knows that usury is evil. It is enslavement and additionally used to foreclose and gather assets for more global ownership.

2) decentralize all banks. This is particularly true in somewhere like the US, where the land mass is so huge and diverse that a centralized "best fit" policy is not representative of local economies. Doesn't work.

The world would change over night.

Matty

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2015, 02:48:26 PM »
it's ignorance, to ourselves. everything else is an offshoot to that. buy yes money, or more specifically, what's percieved to have 'value' in the current system, is way off-base and has paved the ways for dark days ahead. nothing is changing that reality, but hopefully more people are inclined to come back to basics when it happens. our blind faith in science and technology is one of the main causes of this broader ignorance. the younger generation are truly screwed as they're raised into becoming technophiles in a culture of narcissism. the amount of damage technology is doing to people's minds is shocking, anyone who still has their subtle faculties intact will know what i mean.

Heinz

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2015, 05:26:42 PM »
Thank you for the reply J, I agree with you.
I also agree with Matty's observations which are spot on.