Author Topic: Money is the root of all evil  (Read 1521 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: Money is the root of all evil
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2015, 10:14:29 AM »
it's ignorance, to ourselves. everything else is an offshoot to that. buy yes money, or more specifically, what's percieved to have 'value' in the current system, is way off-base and has paved the ways for dark days ahead. nothing is changing that reality, but hopefully more people are inclined to come back to basics when it happens. our blind faith in science and technology is one of the main causes of this broader ignorance. the younger generation are truly screwed as they're raised into becoming technophiles in a culture of narcissism. the amount of damage technology is doing to people's minds is shocking, anyone who still has their subtle faculties intact will know what i mean.

Good contribution as always Matty.

You are correct about the impending technocratic era. Kurtzweil (yes the famous manufacturer of various musical equipment) is arguably the biggest proponent of this, it is very interesting to say the least to read what some of his thoughts are on the subject. He is very matter of fact about what will happen, I have a feeling he is an extremely CONNECTED individual.

Regarding the youth: many "parents" are guilty of not properly raising their children, and as a result we are now seeing a generation raised and dependent on tech, particularly cell phones which have significantly changed day to day life and interaction. They can only respond in very simple, often one sentence answers. Anything that is not instant is weird. Attention span is only a few seconds. I can't imagine when that generation spawns...society will truly be degraded.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2015, 12:43:20 PM »
knowledge is power

Heinz

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2015, 01:36:10 PM »

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2015, 02:56:39 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2015, 02:59:09 PM »
the truth hurts, no doubt about it

Matty

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2015, 03:23:49 PM »
the problem is power does not = freedom from suffering.

and knowledge can only point the way, true liberation is experiential.

that's why so many have it all backward.

Heinz

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2015, 03:49:59 PM »
the problem is power does not = freedom from suffering.

and knowledge can only point the way, true liberation is experiential.

that's why so many have it all backward.

Exactly.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2015, 02:13:51 PM »

Greetings all, happy new year to everyone, it's been quite a while since I posted anything on here as honestly it's fatiguing, mentally that is and particularly because it comes to a point where we are going round the same thing in a perpetual cycle.

We can't beat the fed, we can't beat the BIS, he owns the ability to print money out of thin air and charge it back to you at interest is the ruler of all regardless of how romantics like to perceive things. However we individually don't need to keep feeding the system and I too have been onconsciously doing this, so there I am sat in a bar, drinking branded cider, wearing $120 slave made trainers nike air max and so on, pulling out my $200 slave made phone to point out to the person I am talking to about some evil of this system by using the elite owned and controlled google!

I believe that the wheels are very much at full speed ahead for what is to come, namely the permanent transfer of this wealth to the far east and so, it's good for one's mental and physical well being to stop accepting on more debt, to move away from this materialistic bullshit. More importantly to move away from big business and support the local business even if this does cost more. What's more, this is the time on which it makes sense to learn how to eat healthily and cheaply.

The rockefellers, the rothschilds, and their ilk set the wheels into motion some 40-50 years ago. The money system will transition, of that I have no doubt, but what will replace it has no room in the hearts of those that reject serfdom.

I

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2015, 02:28:35 PM »

Greetings all, happy new year to everyone, it's been quite a while since I posted anything on here as honestly it's fatiguing, mentally that is and particularly because it comes to a point where we are going round the same thing in a perpetual cycle.

We can't beat the fed, we can't beat the BIS, he owns the ability to print money out of thin air and charge it back to you at interest is the ruler of all regardless of how romantics like to perceive things. However we individually don't need to keep feeding the system and I too have been onconsciously doing this, so there I am sat in a bar, drinking branded cider, wearing $120 slave made trainers nike air max and so on, pulling out my $200 slave made phone to point out to the person I am talking to about some evil of this system by using the elite owned and controlled google!

I believe that the wheels are very much at full speed ahead for what is to come, namely the permanent transfer of this wealth to the far east and so, it's good for one's mental and physical well being to stop accepting on more debt, to move away from this materialistic bullshit. More importantly to move away from big business and support the local business even if this does cost more. What's more, this is the time on which it makes sense to learn how to eat healthily and cheaply.

The rockefellers, the rothschilds, and their ilk set the wheels into motion some 40-50 years ago. The money system will transition, of that I have no doubt, but what will replace it has no room in the hearts of those that reject serfdom.

I

Great post and glad to see you here Virtuoso. Hope all is well with you.

Fuck corporations (typing from my iPad)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2015, 02:35:42 PM »

Hey Jrome thanks,

I have been considering my own point of view more recently and listening to other sourcees too and it really puts things into perspective over how much we are being played even when we think we are rebeling against the system.

Case in point....the hollywood made V For Vendetta inspires a clone like mentality of Guy Fawkes mask wearing individuals who are falling RIGHT into the trap, moreover failing to realise the irony of the mask when considering the fact the Guy Fawkes was the patsie, not the architect of the plot.

Sometimes it's good to be consciously aware of when one thinks they are separate from the sheep, only oblivious to the fact that they are just being led into another pen instead.

Sorry for going off topic but I think it's cental in so far as the brand of capitalism we are being presented with is concerned.

Heinz

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2015, 01:18:18 AM »

Sometimes it's good to be consciously aware of when one thinks they are separate from the sheep, only oblivious to the fact that they are just being led into another pen instead.

Human beings have a flair for (unintentional) absurd comedy.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2015, 03:11:41 PM »

I am not above acknowledging that I have been shepherded into another pen before, it happens, the mind gets bombarded with images, thoughts, ideas, presentations, it's hard not to be suckered in sometimes.

Heinz

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2015, 03:18:11 PM »

I am not above acknowledging that I have been shepherded into another pen before, it happens, the mind gets bombarded with images, thoughts, ideas, presentations, it's hard not to be suckered in sometimes.

They are all gifts sent your way.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2015, 03:18:58 PM »

yup