Author Topic: LeBron's Return To Cleveland May Fuck Them Over Worse than "The Decision" Did...  (Read 6849 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
lol, I haven't care about the regular season since 2010 when people said that Heat team could beat the Bulls 72-10 season.

I think LeBron feels the same way. Just get him to May & June which he undoubtedly will be involved. Probably like a 90% chance he makes the conference Finals, 70% chance he's in the finals & then depending on the matchup, just a crap shoot for the ring.

Sccit

Hack Wilson - real

the east belongs to the Wizards

or maybe the hawks

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

I agree that Blatt doesn't have the backing from management the way Spoe had Riley, but still. All of this goes away with winning.

I like where you are going with this Sccit... but I got to admit, baby Cham might be right... something tells me that eventually Lebron will get it together and Cleveland will be in beast mode by the time the playoffs come around
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
They need a real NBA coach who can integrate Love properly... then he won't leave. Blatt is a bitch, LeBron has never had an experienced, quality NBA coach throughout his entire career. Paul Silas and Mike Brown were complete trash, Spo was young and inexperienced, Blatt is a foreigner who is new to the NBA.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

I agree that Blatt doesn't have the backing from management the way Spoe had Riley, but still. All of this goes away with winning.

I like where you are going with this Sccit... but I got to admit, baby Cham might be right... something tells me that eventually Lebron will get it together and Cleveland will be in beast mode by the time the playoffs come around

lebron's already out of his prime.....kevin love is leavin soon......it's all down hill from here.

Sccit

They need a real NBA coach who can integrate Love properly... then he won't leave. Blatt is a bitch, LeBron has never had an experienced, quality NBA coach throughout his entire career. Paul Silas and Mike Brown were complete trash, Spo was young and inexperienced, Blatt is a foreigner who is new to the NBA.

blatt is an excellent coach...it's just that lebron needs to humble himself and act like a student instead of a teacher if he wants to succeed. his bullshit worked under spoelstra because he had wade as an alpha to balance shit out. but with no alphas in cleveland, this actin like a spoiled child shit just aint guna fly. cleveland aint findin a coach better than blatt any time soon.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Bumping because there are so many great failed quotables in this thread from Sccit—while your boy Infinite keeps it real...

8)

« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 03:26:08 AM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
If Love leaves, then Sccit has a point in trading Wiggins. But if the Cavs win this year, or next, then getting LeBron to Cleveland was the best move they ever made in their franchises history.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Love will stay. He can't leave what he's watching.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If Love leaves, he'll replace Dwight as the least respected NBA-Star.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

& Kobe will try to recruit him to LA. But for some odd reason that won't count as "hiding behind a franchise player" lol.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

If there is one thing I have learned from this current generation of NBA stars. It's that you can't underestimate how dumb they are and how little they know how their moves will affect their reputation.

Sccit

this postseason proves that the wiggins trade may be one of the worst in nba history. i was right again.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
this postseason proves that the wiggins trade may be one of the worst in nba history. i was right again.

But wrong on signing LeBron. Sccit, if you get rid of this hate for LeBron, you could be one of the most well respected basketball people online. Like you should start a basketball website and be unbiased about your opinion and it would be legit. But your hate for LeBron clouds your judgement. You have one bad post after one bad post, which in between it all you have a great post about the Wiggins/Love trade. That trade maybe the reason the 'Wolves are in the playoffs in 2 years and a title contender in like 5-7. If Minnesota can keep Wiggins and surround him with talent like Muhammad, Lavine, Towns, add a true PG who isn't always hurt, that trade will look like a steal.