Author Topic: "You ain't Shit" daz/bad azz row diss out!...  (Read 599 times)

BE SCARED!

• 'G'
  • Be Scared!
Re:"You ain't Shit" daz/bad azz row diss out!...
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2003, 03:55:21 PM »
I understand you all are excited because he dissed Suge & Kurupt. But track sucks, really. I mean, judging the song itself, it sucks.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2003, 04:14:29 PM »
the beat is nuthing special

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2003, 10:53:53 PM »
I understand you all are excited because he dissed Suge & Kurupt. But track sucks, really. I mean, judging the song itself, it sucks.

i totally disagree with you homie, i really like this shit as a song it had my head bobbin like a muthafucka, i don't think it was great as a diss song but definetely an above average song
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

BE SCARED!

• 'G'
  • Be Scared!
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2003, 06:59:12 AM »

i totally disagree with you homie, i really like this shit as a song it had my head bobbin like a muthafucka, i don't think it was great as a diss song but definetely an above average song
Yeah, the beat is pretty tight. Daz is perfect for those beats. But you know.. i was waiting for something deep, for a real diss track to replace to I DIDNT CHANGE. And naw, this one cant fuck with I DIDNT CHANGE. I'm talking about lyrics, about the track being deep. You kno what i mean? That's just a track in Daz style, nothing wrong with it. And he still deserves props cause he dissed Suge in it, but.. that's it. Feel me?