Author Topic: Greg Anthony Arrested in Prostitution Sting  (Read 479 times)

Sccit

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Greg Anthony Arrested in Prostitution Sting
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 11:47:17 AM »
the rumors are not pretty

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 12:39:25 PM »
the rumors are not pretty

whats the word? please tell me it's not a tranny

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 07:51:06 AM »
I'm always confused when I hear shit like this... Like Bam Morris when he was playing for the Chiefs got busted for running some kind of stolen car, prositution, drug business with teammate Tammarick Vanover.  Don't they have enough money to stay away from taking a risk like that?

Maybe it's something like they are fronting the money to one of their homeboys from back in the day and aren't really involved any more than that.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 11:57:55 AM »
I'm always confused when I hear shit like this... Like Bam Morris when he was playing for the Chiefs got busted for running some kind of stolen car, prositution, drug business with teammate Tammarick Vanover.  Don't they have enough money to stay away from taking a risk like that?

Maybe it's something like they are fronting the money to one of their homeboys from back in the day and aren't really involved any more than that.

naah he wasnt pimpin, he was just lonely on the road so he called himself a hoe via the internet n got caught up by an undercover

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2015, 02:41:41 AM »
I

naah he wasnt pimpin, he was just lonely on the road so he called himself a hoe via the internet n got caught up by an undercover

Ohhh...lol, I thought it said prostitution "ring" but its prostitution "sting", lol.... yeah,, that's really too bad then, to see a good dude being brought down for some bullshit like that.  How can you even quantify such a thing.  You always pay something when you get sex, whether that payment is in time, money, charm, game... whatever the fucc it is I don't know why people are so limited in there concept of what money is... it is just a more easily tranferable way of trading resources, but in any sexual transaction resources are being traded.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 11:48:05 AM »
I

Ohhh...lol, I thought it said prostitution "ring" but its prostitution "sting", lol.... yeah,, that's really too bad then, to see a good dude being brought down for some bullshit like that.  How can you even quantify such a thing.  You always pay something when you get sex, whether that payment is in time, money, charm, game... whatever the fucc it is I don't know why people are so limited in there concept of what money is... it is just a more easily tranferable way of trading resources, but in any sexual transaction resources are being traded.

money

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 10:15:40 PM »
ah ah ah

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2015, 01:57:09 PM »
I
I'm always confused when I hear shit like this... Like Bam Morris when he was playing for the Chiefs got busted for running some kind of stolen car, prositution, drug business with teammate Tammarick Vanover.  Don't they have enough money to stay away from taking a risk like that?

Ohhh...lol, I thought it said prostitution "ring" but its prostitution "sting", lol.... yeah,, that's really too bad then, to see a good dude being brought down for some bullshit like that.  How can you even quantify such a thing.  You always pay something when you get sex, whether that payment is in time, money, charm, game... whatever the fucc it is I don't know why people are so limited in there concept of what money is... it is just a more easily tranferable way of trading resources, but in any sexual transaction resources are being traded.

money

I can expound further...

...For example.  Whatever hoe Anthony bagged he could've probably bagged that quality of a hoe anyway.  The issue was "time".  He was out of town and didn't have the time to go through all the steps to bag whatever chick he was trying to hook up with.  So in the absence of time he offered "money" instead of time.  Which, "money" can be converted directly into time, because money saves time.  And time is of course a scarce and valuable resource.  For example, say it takes a person 40hrs of work to make $2,000 dollars, then if you give that person $2,000 dollars then you have saved them 40 hours of time.

Hence the phrase "time is money" because time really is money.   Ultimately we are just exchanging resources in any transcation and money is just a more easily transferable means of exchange.  Whether Anthony gives the girl his time or his money he is essentially giving the same thing, if you equal out the time to the money.

Once again, ficcaz got limited vision, so I'm trying to bless ya'll with my infinite wisdom, infinite dimensions...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 01:58:46 PM by Resident of 1996 »

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2015, 03:07:08 PM »
I
I'm always confused when I hear shit like this... Like Bam Morris when he was playing for the Chiefs got busted for running some kind of stolen car, prositution, drug business with teammate Tammarick Vanover.  Don't they have enough money to stay away from taking a risk like that?

Ohhh...lol, I thought it said prostitution "ring" but its prostitution "sting", lol.... yeah,, that's really too bad then, to see a good dude being brought down for some bullshit like that.  How can you even quantify such a thing.  You always pay something when you get sex, whether that payment is in time, money, charm, game... whatever the fucc it is I don't know why people are so limited in there concept of what money is... it is just a more easily tranferable way of trading resources, but in any sexual transaction resources are being traded.

money

I can expound further...

...For example.  Whatever hoe Anthony bagged he could've probably bagged that quality of a hoe anyway.  The issue was "time".  He was out of town and didn't have the time to go through all the steps to bag whatever chick he was trying to hook up with.  So in the absence of time he offered "money" instead of time.  Which, "money" can be converted directly into time, because money saves time.  And time is of course a scarce and valuable resource.  For example, say it takes a person 40hrs of work to make $2,000 dollars, then if you give that person $2,000 dollars then you have saved them 40 hours of time.

Hence the phrase "time is money" because time really is money.   Ultimately we are just exchanging resources in any transcation and money is just a more easily transferable means of exchange.  Whether Anthony gives the girl his time or his money he is essentially giving the same thing, if you equal out the time to the money.

Once again, ficcaz got limited vision, so I'm trying to bless ya'll with my infinite wisdom, infinite dimensions...

this should all be common sense

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2015, 06:45:57 PM »

yes, but sadly it isn't, and even explained fully to people they still wouldn't understand. 

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2015, 11:54:18 AM »

yes, but sadly it isn't, and even explained fully to people they still wouldn't understand. 

that's because most people are fuckin stupid

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2015, 12:19:59 PM »
It's because people feel that it's wrong that an ugly ass nigga can just put money on the table and fuck a fine ass bitch without any effort. Unearned pleasure is hated on by the general public. Now if a really attractive, young superstar (who pulls dimes also the legit way) has a party and pays some strippers for it who also suck him off, it's a different thing. The problem starts when someone who wouldn't even get laid under normal circumstances gets to fuck dimes just cause he pulls a bunch of benjamins out of his filthy pockets.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 12:22:27 PM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin