Author Topic: Dion Waiters on why he balls w/ OKC:"I actually, like, you know, touch the ball"  (Read 1340 times)

Sccit

Nigga, don't play yourself. Going into the season that was arguably the greatest team ever constructed. But no Phil, no leadership, no "golden ring".

Kobe is a soldier; a great soldier, not a leader.

However ---> http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CLE/2007_depth.html

50 wins, a finals appearance...with the same head coach.

first of all, get ya facts straight, my son...d'antoni was the head coach of that team, not mike brown. and once kobe got every1 on the same page, that team was BEASTIN. second of all, there was no golden ring because KOBE TORE HIS ACHILLES before the playoffs. but before that, we beat every contender durin the second half of that season...28-12 to end the season. time to work on them debating skills, cuzzcuzz *awaits another posting of the mj-saveface gif*

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Not for the first five games, bruh. Went 1-4. Winning percentage under Mike Brown is embarrassing.

28-12 means nothing though. Nothing came out of that. Couldn't keep the team together; which gets back to the original point...gets nothing out his players. Needs Phil to keep everyone in check, including himself.

So at the end of this thread we learned you trolled about LeBron not being a good teammate/leader & Kobe is flat out pathetic in that respect.

Sccit

Not for the first five games, bruh. Went 1-4. Winning percentage under Mike Brown is embarrassing.

28-12 means nothing though. Nothing came out of that. Couldn't keep the team together; which gets back to the original point...gets nothing out his players. Needs Phil to keep everyone in check, including himself.

So at the end of this thread we learned you trolled about LeBron not being a good teammate/leader & Kobe is flat out pathetic in that respect.

nothing came of that because kobe tore his achilles....u placin the blame on him for anythin followin that is like giving chris bosh all the credit for the heat winning back-to-back...it makes no sense. kobe is a winner. losers like dwight dont get along with him..duno why u would even bring that up? lebron clearly makes his teammates worse, just look at how fast they are to send shots his way once they leave his corner. kobe, on the other hand, gets the most out of his teammates...look at the contract he got players like smush parker, shannon brown, kwame brown, ronny turiaf, josh powell, earl clark, luke walton etc....he makes scrubs look like good role players, and thats what being a winner does. it rubs off on others. lebron does not have this trait...not even close.

that gif doesnt repel gettin shitted on, my bro

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kobe got nothing out his teammates. Phil got things out his players.

That's why when Phil hasn't been there, they haven't been good. That's why Kobe can't get players to LA. Gasol was just flat out stolen in a trade & other than that, Dwight is the only "star" with balls to attempt it. He realized it's impossible to play alongside Kobe, especially without Phil. You act like "Give Kobe Westbrook or Davis & they'll be legit" is possible. Nobody wants to go there until he's gone. Nobody wants to play with an egotistical, 36 year old, who shoots 30% from the field.

But again, like for the past eight years, you're just trolling LeBron taking what Chris Bosh said in the offseason. If any player in the NBA came out & said "Oh it's frustrating because I want to be the player I can be in the post, but instead Kobe has me taking jumpshots, lowering my numbers, making me a focal point in the offense during my last four NBA Finals appearances" AFTER Kobe left, you'd call him a bitchmade pussycunt faggot who doesn't appreciate winning. Or whatever nonsense you could to spin it for you.

http://deadspin.com/anonymous-nba-agents-nobody-wants-to-play-with-kobe-br-1648725291

Hack Wilson - real

wonder how Dion felt Sunday when the Cavs gave the Thunder that work

Sccit

Kobe got nothing out his teammates. Phil got things out his players.

That's why when Phil hasn't been there, they haven't been good. That's why Kobe can't get players to LA. Gasol was just flat out stolen in a trade & other than that, Dwight is the only "star" with balls to attempt it. He realized it's impossible to play alongside Kobe, especially without Phil. You act like "Give Kobe Westbrook or Davis & they'll be legit" is possible. Nobody wants to go there until he's gone. Nobody wants to play with an egotistical, 36 year old, who shoots 30% from the field.

But again, like for the past eight years, you're just trolling LeBron taking what Chris Bosh said in the offseason. If any player in the NBA came out & said "Oh it's frustrating because I want to be the player I can be in the post, but instead Kobe has me taking jumpshots, lowering my numbers, making me a focal point in the offense during my last four NBA Finals appearances" AFTER Kobe left, you'd call him a bitchmade pussycunt faggot who doesn't appreciate winning. Or whatever nonsense you could to spin it for you.

http://deadspin.com/anonymous-nba-agents-nobody-wants-to-play-with-kobe-br-1648725291

lakers as a team were already on a decline with phil in town, the season after Phil left, lakers did better under mike brown.. lol there goes ur whole shitty argument.

lol "Dwight is the only one with balls"... figures ud say some shit like that about the biggest coward known to the NBA. oh, and Durant, Love, Westbrook, etc been on record sayin they would love to play with Kobe. LOL Daymn.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Because the roster was getting shittier. Phil is the sole reason it ever all clicked dating back to the Shaq years.

And lmao @ thinking anyone would say no to that question prior to playing with him. What good does that negative press do for Westbrook if he said "Kobe? Me? Y'all niggas trippin'."? It's so much easier to just say "it would be awesome and an honor and all that nonsense" for political correctness. Players in that article straight up want to keep it anonymous for that very reason.

And then even if they did truly want to play with him, a guy like KD would be like "LOL, nigga please" and leave like Dwight.

His contract says it all. It's all about Bean. Always will be. Which again brings us to the original point that Kobe is a God awful leader.

Sccit

Because the roster was getting shittier. Phil is the sole reason it ever all clicked dating back to the Shaq years.

And lmao @ thinking anyone would say no to that question prior to playing with him. What good does that negative press do for Westbrook if he said "Kobe? Me? Y'all niggas trippin'."? It's so much easier to just say "it would be awesome and an honor and all that nonsense" for political correctness. Players in that article straight up want to keep it anonymous for that very reason.

And then even if they did truly want to play with him, a guy like KD would be like "LOL, nigga please" and leave like Dwight.

His contract says it all. It's all about Bean. Always will be. Which again brings us to the original point that Kobe is a God awful leader.

Naah, durant went out of his way to speak on it and even got infuriated that some1 would claim something so dumb, going as far as to say anyone who doesn't want to play with kobe isn't a winner .. and this is the consensus amongst the alphas in the league .. only beta fruits like Dwight wouldnt want to play with someone who is a proven winner. so tell us, why would u ride wit that side?? but Naah, let's take the word of an unreliable journalist who's been known to dislike kobe and doesn't name its sources.. that article was the joke of sports radio when it came out, and while it got hits (as intended), it was laughed off by the big dogs and fucked over the last bit of credibility the writer had. What world do u live in where "God awful leaders" are captains of 5 championship teams? think about how U sound.

Hack Wilson - real

wonder how Dion felt Sunday when the Cavs gave the Thunder that work

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What world do u live in where "God awful leaders" are captains of 5 championship teams? think about how U sound.

He's a great basketball player, had arguably the most dominate center on his side for more than half of them (considered the best player on the team), the greatest coach of all-time & by far the best roster in the NBA during all five rings. He didn't need to lead, just play.

Nigga called LeBron out, but son lead his team to four straight Finals, probably a 5th.

Sccit

the narratives are nice to hear and all, but I'm comin wit facts.. kobe factually gets the best out his players. lebron changiz? not so much.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Factually" does something that is considered an intangible? That's how you know 15 years on the net has gone to your head.

Sccit

"Factually" does something that is considered an intangible? That's how you know 15 years on the net has gone to your head.

what are u sayin...facts are facts. you're comin wit narratives that dont really prove shit. kobe makes his teammates better than lebron does. the proof is in the pudding.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The proof is in Phil Jackson. If you're going to be a ring counter...11 > 5.

6 > 5.

Sccit

so Phil Jackson = Bill Russell > Kobe < MJ < Horry = Kerr > Lebron