Author Topic: Lil Wayne - Sorry 4 The Wait 2  (Read 322 times)

Sccit

Re: Lil Wayne - Sorry 4 The Wait 2
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2015, 10:34:02 PM »
this is why I can't take cats opinion(s) on a t.i. record serious...who listens to this wayne shit ?

Go to any large hip hop forum, Wayne is and has been considered a good rapper that it capable of putting out really innovative material or complete bullshit. Heads consistently check for his new material to see which Wayne is showing up on record.

I don't know why you brought tip in to this, they're apples and oranges. See Pharrell's statements on camoflauge and blending in.

hes capable, but most of his shit is garbo

aerroc

Re: Lil Wayne - Sorry 4 The Wait 2
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2015, 11:18:37 PM »
this is why I can't take cats opinion(s) on a t.i. record serious...who listens to this wayne shit ?

Go to any large hip hop forum, Wayne is and has been considered a good rapper that it capable of putting out really innovative material or complete bullshit. Heads consistently check for his new material to see which Wayne is showing up on record.

I don't know why you brought tip in to this, they're apples and oranges. See Pharrell's statements on camoflauge and blending in.

i never followed the masses of sheep if its good i give it a spin if it sucks which in waynes case i dont ever fucks with it ever
i knew it was only a matter of time before those masses of sheep would turn into fan weather fans