Author Topic: T.I. vs. Jeezy: Whose Legacy Is Superior ?  (Read 1098 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. vs. Jeezy: Whose Legacy Is Superior ?
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2015, 09:38:05 AM »
You gotta let the "sold records" thing go. Iggy Azalea outsold T.I.
I don't care about the sold records it's about the art. iggy's his artist so he wins.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2015, 10:02:56 AM »
if that Jeezy/T.I. album is coming I really hope both of them get off their labels and release it independently with no outside influences

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2015, 12:53:58 PM »
he's now one of the GOATS top 5 DOA.

I fux wit some TI, but godaymn

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2015, 12:56:28 PM »
LMFAO @ "taking it personal". You get more offended than if I told T.I. to his face he wasn't Top 5 Southern rappers.

We been laughing at you, bruh. Even the guy who practically was executive producer of his album said he's a sell out.
first of all I'd doubt you'd say anything negative to t.i. without gettin' pounded into the ground and YOU'D be laughed at. second, why would I get offended ? you've stated your opinion in this thread and I haven't dissed you. I think what you are missin' is the fact that your approach is off when discussin' anything and then includin' my name in it in a derogatory fashion. we can have civil debates just 86 the disrespect and i'll do the same. btw pharrell never said t.i. was a sellout he was referring to the label. sensationalizin' propaganda is not necessary.

props

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2015, 03:31:57 PM »
no matter what classic material says ti's legacy will always be tarnished
<a href="https://www.youtube.com//v/sEjpPiSQaqo" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com//v/sEjpPiSQaqo</a>
10x worse than dr dre wearing lipstick or rick ross being a prison guard

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2015, 04:43:55 PM »
no matter what classic material says ti's legacy will always be tarnished
<a href="https://www.youtube.com//v/sEjpPiSQaqo" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com//v/sEjpPiSQaqo</a>
10x worse than dr dre wearing lipstick or rick ross being a prison guard
that's the first thing clowns run to when you ask them about that snitchin' bullshit....if that's all you got, you the dummy.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2015, 05:12:32 PM »
lol that is pretty bad tho

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2015, 05:13:42 PM »

Sargent Clifford wants crime to stop

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2015, 05:22:52 PM »
i'd rather do that psa than ten years in the box. these internet nerds can say whatever but if they were in that shoe they'd be shittin' and snitchin' at the same time.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2015, 05:31:12 PM »
lmao @ thinking doing that one 30 second PSA saved him 10 years in jail without also snitching on 50 other people  :laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2015, 05:35:48 PM »
lmao @ thinking doing that one 30 second PSA saved him 10 years in jail without also snitching on 50 other people  :laugh:
name one of those 50 people and i'll delete my account.  tbh you wouldn't do 1/4 of the time tip did without tellin'.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2015, 07:44:12 PM »
Yeah, nigga's talking about being a "dummy"...

Son thinks the feds were like, "Well Clifford there's one of two options...you can sit in the penitentiary for 10 years...or you can make a 30 second commercial for the kids".

If it was that easy, I'd push coke & walk around town with AK47's lol.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2015, 08:04:02 PM »
i'd rather do that psa than ten years in the box. these internet nerds can say whatever but if they were in that shoe they'd be shittin' and snitchin' at the same time.

but if he actually snitched, it's not better....if it was doin that commercial for his release, then u got a point

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2015, 08:04:58 PM »

lol would u really?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2015, 05:21:56 AM »
Yeah, nigga's talking about being a "dummy"...

Son thinks the feds were like, "Well Clifford there's one of two options...you can sit in the penitentiary for 10 years...or you can make a 30 second commercial for the kids".

but cham who did t.i. tell on and they not say t.i. put them in jail ? I have yet to hear someone in jail say that they are there cause t.i. told on them. I know a guy at my job right now from south carolina that got all kinds of hammers legally and he got a jacket. how come he not in jail ? y'all gotta stop thinkin' laws are the same everywhere. they're not. t.i. guns was bought out the store by his bodyguard not off the streets what's illegal about that other than he was a felon ?