Author Topic: CHAM, GOOD JOB ON GETTIN KYLE LOWRY IN THE ALL-STAR GAME  (Read 418 times)

Sccit

CHAM, GOOD JOB ON GETTIN KYLE LOWRY IN THE ALL-STAR GAME
« on: January 23, 2015, 08:14:18 PM »
WADE WAS WELL AHEAD OF LOWRY ABOUT A WEEK BACK....THEN THIS:

https://twitter.com/justinbieber/status/557270621835390979

:laugh:

Hack Wilson - real

Re: CHAM, GOOD JOB ON GETTIN KYLE LOWRY IN THE ALL-STAR GAME
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 08:46:30 PM »
 :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 11:42:53 PM »
I got you, Kyle. #WeTheNorth
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 11:46:12 PM by Chamillitary Click »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 02:26:13 AM »
It's true though. The only reason Wade is getting many votes is his past, ála Kobe. It's the All-Star Game of 2015 though. Them niggas don't belong there no more.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2015, 12:29:01 PM »
It's true though. The only reason Wade is getting many votes is his past, ála Kobe. It's the All-Star Game of 2015 though. Them niggas don't belong there no more.

it's disgusting too.  these 2 old guys don't belong on the court at all.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2015, 12:34:19 PM »
what u guna do when rondo and kobe team up next season hack?

Remedy360

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2015, 06:31:13 PM »

It's a meaningless game for the fans. If it actually mattered I could understand people being up in arms, but it's for the fans. Let them see who they wanna see, who gives a shit?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2015, 08:36:58 AM »

It's a meaningless game for the fans. If it actually mattered I could understand people being up in arms, but it's for the fans. Let them see who they wanna see, who gives a shit?

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/12218988/mark-cuban-dallas-mavericks-suggets-ending-fan-all-star-fan-vote-due-low-totals
No, it's not a sin

Remedy360

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2015, 12:22:58 PM »

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/12218988/mark-cuban-dallas-mavericks-suggets-ending-fan-all-star-fan-vote-due-low-totals

He brings up a good point but that doesn't really address where I was going. He's speaking to a decline in popularity much more so than undeserving players making it in.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2015, 03:02:58 PM »

He brings up a good point but that doesn't really address where I was going. He's speaking to a decline in popularity much more so than undeserving players making it in.

Undeserving players getting in is not really a point you can make publically, especially if it currently refers to the likes of Kobe Bryant. He asked if Yao Ming is playing, though.
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2015, 05:13:32 PM »
I'm shocked Asia didn't vote Jeremy Lin in  :laugh:

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2015, 09:31:04 PM »

Undeserving players getting in is not really a point you can make publically, especially if it currently refers to the likes of Kobe Bryant. He asked if Yao Ming is playing, though.

Again, I just go back to it being a meaningless game. Even if not that many fans are voting, they should still get to vote for who they want to see. I always thought it was hilarious when Yao and T-Mac would be leading, but if that's who the people that actually care about the game want to watch, then fuck it, I could care less.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2015, 04:55:02 AM »
remedy is right...and it's not like kobe was havin some role-player typa season, dude was averaging about 23-6-6. the second highest ppg total of someone in their 19th season was karl malone with 13 ppg LOL