Author Topic: If you had one wish....  (Read 1522 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If you had one wish....
« on: January 24, 2015, 02:29:38 PM »

What would it be?

Having thought about this question more, it brought about the tragic realisation that my impulsive reaction is "I want to be rich" and so if I could change one thing or bring about one thing it is only about me, and so I can't criticise others who would say something similar, it's symptomatic of a society which is so fucking decadent that it's dying.

Having taken more time to consider this question, I was reminded of just what vile, horrifying evil the likes of Brzekienski, Kissinger, Bush, Powell, Gen Schwarzkopf, Tony Blair and so on have inflicted upon the arab world. So therefore I would like to entirely renounce the me me wealth bullshit and instead my one wish would be that all of these criminals responsible for the untold suffering of literally millions upon millions of arabs be sent to the Hague to answer for their crimes.

J. B A N A N A S

Re: If you had one wish....
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 02:50:51 PM »
Don't you think that someone else would step up and take their place? The network that controls the world isn't exactly a house of cards.

There would be new puppets chosen from them to further their agenda, then you realized you just wasted a wish.

$1,000,000,000 cash. Not unique or interesting, but I could move somewhere isolated and support my family from afar without drawing attention from the IRS.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 02:58:13 PM »
Of course someone would take their place but it would send out the chilling warning that evil will indeed be punished severely

Heinz

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 03:27:58 PM »
To be useful to G_d and my fellowmen.

Fraxxx

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2015, 04:40:47 AM »
That humans simply weren't able to reproduce anymore.
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Heinz

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2015, 01:09:12 PM »

You having/had a vasectomy?

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2015, 01:42:47 PM »
^lmao

to erase evil from the spirit of my loved ones.

Heinz

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2015, 03:24:39 PM »

Interesting choice.
Do you think we as humans are able to do that (on our own account)?

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2015, 03:25:40 PM »

Interesting choice.
Do you think we as humans are able to do that (on our own account)?

hell no

Fraxxx

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2015, 04:43:37 PM »

Sharp as always! Well, not yet scheduled, but yeah, will happen some time in the future.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2015, 06:27:34 PM »

Sharp as always! Well, not yet scheduled, but yeah, will happen some time in the future.

Damn, why?

Heinz

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2015, 12:15:42 AM »

That is sad, I hope you will change your mind.

Fraxxx

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2015, 04:37:44 AM »
From my perspective it's a moral obligation. But I can see how opinions might differ there.

Heinz

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2015, 05:15:06 AM »
Is it that you think we as human beings do not deserve to be alive/continue living and having a vasectomy is your way of manifesting your view?
Please expound on what you feel is your moral obligation and who/what benefits from it.

Fraxxx

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2015, 06:44:09 AM »
Is it that you think we as human beings do not deserve to be alive/continue living and having a vasectomy is your way of manifesting your view?
Please expound on what you feel is your moral obligation and who/what benefits from it.

Who could judge another person's right to live, really? And as individuals people are mostly ignorant not evil. But since we're not a natural part of our environment anymore i.e. aren't confined by the environment's limitations, as a species we are a plague. Even the people born in less favorable regions are directly impacted by my regular day-to-day life. Homo homini lupus.

I'm at peace with my role in this play but having children would seem slightly inconsequent, regarding my views. Plus I got limited time on this earth and I'd rather spend it with real people than on the prospect of... yeah, what exactly? Besides the natural urge to reproduce, inherent in every living thing, what good reasons are there for having kids?