Author Topic: Johnny J Was Slated To Work With T.I., Lil Wayne,& 2pac Lyrics Being Erased?  (Read 2081 times)

jmix

enjoy dub. thnx for watching

Hack Wilson - real

so Johnny J would rather kill himself than work with TI???

can't blame him to be honest.  RIP.

gio™fugahoo

Ughhh
Bad
But true And funny lol

aerroc

Mietek23

Durning the last year of his life, there were also talks about doing some production for Nas, Ice Cube, The Game, Ludacris and 50 Cent... shame none of this happened.

Sccit

fuck suicide

DeeezNuuuts83

Durning the last year of his life, there were also talks about doing some production for Nas, Ice Cube, The Game, Ludacris and 50 Cent... shame none of this happened.
But frankly his production leading into his last couple of years wasn't all that great

Hack Wilson - real

fuck suicide

we don't know for SURE if he offed himself

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

I'm so glad t.i. didn't get to rap over them bland beats. johnny's heyday was over when pac died.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

aerroc

can't blame him to be honest.  RIP.
johnny's heyday was over when pac died.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 06:59:46 PM by correa »

Mietek23

But frankly his production leading into his last couple of years wasn't all that great

Remember he didn't released much material in 2000's - only a handful of tracks so who knows what gems he had in the vault waiting for right artists to jump of them. I know Game reached out himself to Johnny 'J' for producing a track for him so it would be def interesting to hear the result of those collabo's... shame it didn't go down.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

I'm so glad t.i. didn't get to rap over them bland beats. johnny's heyday was over when pac died.

If you ask me T.I. woulda fucked up the tracks even more with his 3rd grade flow and mispelling, thank god it didnt happen ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

If you ask me T.I. woulda fucked up the tracks even more with his 3rd grade flow and mispelling, thank god it didnt happen ;)
you mad cause only mediocre pac enjoyed rapping over them basic beats ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

lol @ the TI stan getting all butt hurt

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ the TI stan getting all butt hurt
lol @ t.i. gettin' mentioned in the west coast section more than you know who.