Author Topic: Hussein Fatal was and is the best rapper in the Outlawz  (Read 863 times)

Sccit

Re: Hussein Fatal was and is the best rapper in the Outlawz
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2015, 05:37:07 PM »
you got the noble and layzie bone collab album?

Eddz

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2015, 10:13:35 PM »
you got the noble and layzie bone collab album?

I just finished downloading it but I can't find Young Noble's solos anywhere.

Eddz

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2015, 10:14:57 PM »
This tread has made me want to go back & listen to thier albums. Ride Wit Us or Collide With Us is a solid album same with the Rap a Lot album. Blood Brothers the EDI & Kastro album is slept on too, album is great.

listen to Fatal's debut

Yeah I'll be checking this out again in the next day or two.

mastdark81

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2015, 12:12:21 PM »
I think Pac knew Fatal was the best rapper in the Outlawz. Pac loved Kadafi more, cuz they grew up together, and most fans rate Kadafi the highest because he's dead, but Fatal has superior skills. Fatal went toe-to-toe with Pac on a lot of tracks (As the World Turns, Untouchable, Reincarnated), delivering verses that were as good as Pac's.

The Outlawz ranked correctly:

1. Hussein Fatal
2. Yaki Kadafi
3. Young Noble
4. EDI
5. Napoleon
6. Kastro

If Syke and Mopreme were included, they'd belong either before or after EDI. I'm pretty sure this list is the most accurate ranking of the Outlawz' skills. Napoleon would be ranked higher if he stopped rapping in 1996 (his verse on the recently leaked Lil Homes is dope as fuck).

Gotta go with
1.  Yaki Kadafi - I always liked his style and flow, if he still would have been living I thought he had the best potential.
2. Fatal - When I first heard the Outlawz Fatal was my fav of the bunch but to me he somewhat have a lower ceiling than Kadafi...could be wrong but thats my impression.  I think he would be the 2pac of the group if they held together...like someone else said Fatal was more street than those other ones and had the more dominant personality.
3. Storm - yall forgot about her...Storm use to spit, like a pac type flow.  I would think 2pac must have been writing some of her lyrics, but who knows.
4.  Gonzoe - yall forgot about Gonzoe too.  He was officially in the group but after Pac died I think he kinda left and did his things.  He might be the best one currently, as I've heard him spit some real hard shit on some Regime Yukmouth related tracks a few years back.
3.  Young Noble - Good rap group type of guy but I doubt he could hold a whole album by himself and shine.  He alright though and come nice once every 4 tracks.
4.  Napoleon - Was alright.  I remember a few lines but wasn't good enough to ride on his own.
5.  Edi - I almost should put Edi above Napoleon said I think he was more musically versed but he just had some horrible flows and lyrics to me. Think he made beats.
5. Kastro - Was just riding along lol.

mastdark81

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2015, 12:12:48 PM »
How yall forget Storm and Gonzoe?

Mietek23

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2015, 02:07:51 AM »

They ain't good bro, go listen to Noble/Fatal and Noble/EDI collabo albums, they're much better.

hey irrelevant fuck i can keep this going for months if i want lol
best thing for you is to move forward with your bullshit and continue to promote washed up nobody's cause any post you make on any topic i will be there 
ball is on your court kobe

First of all weirdo, you started all this bullshit dissing me for no apparent reason in numerous threads and now if you want start backpedaling I suggest the best thing for you is just simply shut the fuck up and keep my name out your mouth.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2015, 09:53:35 AM »
How yall forget Storm and Gonzoe?

gonzoe doesn't count

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2015, 11:56:45 AM »
You know, one thing that I didn't like about Kadafi was how he kept going on when he'd rap his last bar.  He didn't end his verses as well as he could've... i.e. Hit 'Em Up, Late Night.

CORREA

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2015, 02:57:28 AM »

They ain't good bro, go listen to Noble/Fatal and Noble/EDI collabo albums, they're much better.

hey irrelevant fuck i can keep this going for months if i want lol
best thing for you is to move forward with your bullshit and continue to promote washed up nobody's cause any post you make on any topic i will be there 
ball is on your court kobe

First of all weirdo, you started all this bullshit dissing me for no apparent reason in numerous threads and now if you want start backpedaling I suggest the best thing for you is just simply shut the fuck up and keep my name out your mouth.

fuck you you started this shit with your bullshit
nobody backpedaling lame ass