Author Topic: SEATTLE SEAHAWKS RIP FINAL PLAY CALL.....  (Read 235 times)

Sccit

J. B A N A N A S

Re: SEATTLE SEAHAWKS RIP FINAL PLAY CALL.....
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 01:02:25 PM »
Felt good to fly back to Seattle on Monday and watch thousands of depressed 12s groveling about that play.

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 11:55:38 PM »
Felt good to fly back to Seattle on Monday and watch thousands of depressed 12s groveling about that play.

Enjoy the sinking ship that is your 49ers  ;)

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 11:56:38 PM »
Doesn't really surprise me to hear that, I can't imagine what I would say after something like that went down. They got good leaders in that locker room though so that notion doesn't really worry me moving forward.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 05:38:31 AM »
Honestly, all ain't lost with the seahawks.  Look at other past dynasties.
The old 49ers, they won their 1st SB, next year had a losing record.  Then got to 2 straight conference championship games, winning another SB.  From 84-98, they actually lived up to the commitment to excellence motto a whole lot better than the raiders.  The hawks can just get cheaper role players here & there, that's what frisco did.  The saints won't be elite again until they get a defense.  Carolina needs home field against seattle.  The packers still have a run defense problem cause they went with the 3-4.  They were better with the 4-3.  Lions still don't know how 2 win big games.  Dallas & Philly are still good but not at seattle's level.  Zona needs a good QB.  Unless a lot of players get injured 4 the season, seattle ain't going nowhere.   

And the ingrates, they missed the playoffs the year after they won their 1st SB.  Considered the Tara Reid curse, wish she married the ultimate john wayne glamourboy  ;D then they won their next 2.  The main reason they're still gonna be hemmorhoids to me & others is that their division blows & so do the other afc divisions.  JV conference.  South has the dolts & the rest sucks, NE owns them.  AFC west has the donkeys, fraudgers can beat them if they make a trade for peterson & use him correctly.  But if not, they don't matter.  The bungholes should be banned for 5 years straight since they cant win a playoff game, last time they did, I was in 11th grade.  NE punks the steelers, & still mostly needs the refs 2 beat the ravens.