Author Topic: RIP The Jacka  (Read 2504 times)

Sccit

Re: Sticky: RIP The Jacka
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2015, 12:26:49 PM »
salute for making this one a sticky

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2015, 06:39:00 PM »
I first heard him on the Outlawz of Comedy soundtrack and became a fan.  RIP.  I can't help but think if he was shot by the police what a public outrage would have occured.  Chances are it was abother minority so we choose to pay our respects and move on? Just a thought. RIP

PROPS

KLIENTEL IS ON THAT ALBUM ON THE CUT WIT RAPPIN 4TAY AND SUGA FREE

PEOPLE ARE SPECULATING ON SICCNESS OVER WHO IT WAS. NOT TRYNA DRY SNITCH, BUT THEY THREW SOME NAMES OUT
people on there are saying another rapper did it? i doubt it

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2015, 06:47:51 PM »
I first heard him on the Outlawz of Comedy soundtrack and became a fan.  RIP.  I can't help but think if he was shot by the police what a public outrage would have occured.  Chances are it was abother minority so we choose to pay our respects and move on? Just a thought. RIP

PROPS

KLIENTEL IS ON THAT ALBUM ON THE CUT WIT RAPPIN 4TAY AND SUGA FREE

PEOPLE ARE SPECULATING ON SICCNESS OVER WHO IT WAS. NOT TRYNA DRY SNITCH, BUT THEY THREW SOME NAMES OUT
people on there are saying another rapper did it? i doubt it

FIRST TAY WAS INSINUATING IT WAS A-WAX....THEN, THEY SAID IT WAS SOME WHITE INDEPENDENT RAPPER, FORGOT HIS NAME

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2015, 02:33:12 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/gq1If7gS7N4" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/gq1If7gS7N4</a>

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2015, 02:39:56 PM »
FROM THE SICCNESS:

the street (jacka and his peeps were on) is like a huge hill
somone let off 30 rounds from the top of the hill at the crowd of people down the hill

they had no intentions of getting anyone they were just being lil poop butts and letting a 30 dick off at the top of a hill

the only bullet that hit someone was jacka. in the head.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2015, 10:02:30 AM »
why couldnt it have been daz instead?

Blood$

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2015, 12:45:15 PM »
FROM THE SICCNESS:

the street (jacka and his peeps were on) is like a huge hill
somone let off 30 rounds from the top of the hill at the crowd of people down the hill

they had no intentions of getting anyone they were just being lil poop butts and letting a 30 dick off at the top of a hill

the only bullet that hit someone was jacka. in the head.

pretty believable scenario but at the same time almost too coincidental since Jack was the only one hit, in the head no less

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2015, 01:07:57 PM »
FATE

Blood$

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2015, 01:08:33 PM »
this thread got me logging back into Siccness for the first time in years lol

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2015, 01:13:27 PM »

SOME OF THE TROLLIN DONE TO KILLA TAY AND AP9 ON THERE IS EPIC....LOOK IN THE CLASSIC THREADS SECTION

ALSO, LOTSA GEMS FROM THE KILLA TAY VS A-WAX BEEF

Blood$

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2015, 01:14:24 PM »

SOME OF THE TROLLIN DONE TO KILLA TAY AND AP9 ON THERE IS EPIC....LOOK IN THE CLASSIC THREADS SECTION

I remember seeing the AP.9 stuff but why would dudes troll Killa Tay smh lol

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2015, 01:18:00 PM »

I remember seeing the AP.9 stuff but why would dudes troll Killa Tay smh lol

LIKE ME, HE'S A CANCER...SO HE TYPES A LOT AND STANDS UP FOR HIMSELF, WHICH LEAVES HIM OPEN TO A LOT OF FUCKERY. HE KEEPS IT REAL AND STAYS RESPONDING, THROUGH ALL THE JOKES ETC. HE SAYS A LOT OF FUNNY SHIT TOO....THE RUNNING JOKE OVER THERE IS THAT HE STILL SPORTS FUBU OUTFITS AND THEY GOT PHOTTOSHOPS GALORE. ALSO DOESNT HELP THAT HE BEEFS WIT A-WAX, AND 95% OF SICCNESS ARE A-WAX FANBOYS.

doggfather

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2015, 02:47:46 AM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Michallionaire Ent

• Lil Geezy
  • Michallionaire Ent.
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2015, 08:03:45 AM »
Salute and RIP to a West Coast legend, you'll be truly missed! :'(

jon0hofficial

• Lil Geezy
  • Jon Oh! aka Mr No Condom
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2015, 08:44:22 PM »
LATE POST:

Whut Up World?! I've gotten in to rhythm of giving you consistent blogs, that correspond w/ the days of the week somewhat, which makes today 'Digital Release' day where I talk about the best CD/DVDs being released today.  Unfortunately tho, when I awoke and did what every natural human does first (which is check my social media activity), my day was abruptly brought to a halt for a moment....

Tho I don't know him personally, I'm such a fan of the music, I truly felt saddened because this is the 2nd member of the Mob Figaz group that's gone too soon.  (The 1st being Johnny Fast Gunna) If you don't listen to much Westcoast....true Westcoast music then you wouldn't know about the Mob Figaz but, you had to have heard of the 'Hyphy Movement'.  Thats how I discovered The Jacka & fellow members and was quickly drawn into their "lifestyle" for lack of a better word.  The first song I heard from him was a track called "Whatever".  It was a bit refreshing to hear cause around that time things were switching into that fabricated crap thats blaring over the airwaves now, but Jacka(Mob Figaz) was still coming with that gritty, grimy shyte that I like.  Of course Mac Dre was my favo rapper from the Bay, but after his untimely, unfortunate death my go to was Andre Nickatina, or this guy here (Jacka).  When they released their collaboration CD (My Middle Name Is Crime) I just about lost it! 

Got it going right now actually, classic!  Really feeling his music more than ever right now, cause every time he spits about his struggles, & adversaries you realize how real he kept shyt in the booth.  Never doubted him in the first place, but damn... you feel like he was at a point where it was all behind him, unfortunately tho I guess it wasn't.  Or it could be that he was done with it(the streets), but they didn't wanna be done with him; whatever the case he truly moved on too quickly.  Maybe its for the best tho, cause most likely he's in a better place, smiling down, waiting to guide his loved ones from above.

"We Miss You Furl" plays thru my earphones & all I could think of is the huge collaboration song they(The Bay) gonna do for him(The Jacka)...hell they might even do it over that beat...shyt'll be so dope!  I know he probably just wanna see the whole Bay going dumb in memory of him anyway, #ThizzInPeace!!!

"WW3 Dont Wanna Die Stand Next To Me"
#NoCondom.