Author Topic: Hussein Fatal was and is the best rapper in the Outlawz  (Read 882 times)

BIGWORM

Re: Hussein Fatal was and is the best rapper in the Outlawz
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2015, 03:18:42 PM »
Fatal was the only Outlaw I could stand. Plus his first solo album was a banger.......

Eddz

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2015, 04:16:26 PM »
I always liked Napoleon the best.

I think the Outlawz get a lot of unnecessary hate. My biggest issue is the beats they use, a lot of poor production but overall they have been a pretty solid group.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2015, 04:27:56 PM »
i don't care whose the best wacklaw they all suck they have been an insult to 2pac
pac had a good things planned for these wacklawz but after pac died they just fell the fuck off this world and making music with pacs enemy's and pac impersonators
fatalveli ed don come on they cant make a song with out biting pac smh fuck em

Hey faggot, aren't you the one who was dickriding one of those "pac impersonators" for years begging for unreleased tracks?

correa never did answer you

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2015, 05:39:12 PM »
I think the Outlawz get a lot of unnecessary hate. My biggest issue is the beats they use, a lot of poor production

I can agree with this, I never wrote them off as anything 'wack' but they were just so regularly average lol

then again I don't think I've heard any of their albums except for whatever Rap-A-Lot released, Outlaw 4 Life, and the last one that dropped that had Z-Ro and Trae on it

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2015, 05:41:11 PM »
Fatal was the only Outlaw I could stand. Plus his first solo album was a banger.......
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2015, 06:17:02 PM »
I think the Outlawz get a lot of unnecessary hate. My biggest issue is the beats they use, a lot of poor production

I can agree with this, I never wrote them off as anything 'wack' but they were just so regularly average lol

then again I don't think I've heard any of their albums except for whatever Rap-A-Lot released, Outlaw 4 Life, and the last one that dropped that had Z-Ro and Trae on it

go listen to Fatal "In the Line of Fire"

classic

MOBNigga06

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2015, 09:29:00 PM »
Outlawz recently have been making music that Pac would be proud of.

Listen to Paranoid f/ Z-Ro and Trae. That's a song that Pac would fuck with. He'd like that shit and probably spit a dope verse to it.

Cocaine, Pushin On, and Borrowed Time are other recent tracks that are great music.

Outlawz's music has generally gotten better with time. Some of the early albums like Ride Wit Us or Collide With Us were full of shitty tracks, bad beats, and mediocre verses. In contrast, Perfect Timing has nothing but solid music on it - that's an album that you can listen to from beginning to end without skipping a track.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 09:36:30 PM by MOBNigga06 »
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2015, 09:33:36 PM »
Noble is underrated because he wasn't that great in 1996. He had a few decent verses back then, but Fatal and Yak were way more advanced than him, which makes sense, since he was just starting out. It's crazy to think that Noble's first recorded verses were on a multi-platinum album, with virtually nothing created before then.

Since 1996, Noble has proven himself to be the Outlaw with the most work ethic and the most dedication to his craft. His skills at beat selection and verse writing are obvious on all of his solo and collab albums.  

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

dnjp4life

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2015, 02:02:30 AM »
I always liked Napoleon the best.

Yeah me too.  I've always liked his voice, and his flow on his verse on 'When We Ride' has always stood out to me when I listen to that song.

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2015, 08:01:07 AM »
Noble was cool on "Fucked Up World" with Trae and Z-Ro too, that song was all around a dope Pac revamp

Mietek23

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2015, 08:38:13 AM »
i don't care whose the best wacklaw they all suck they have been an insult to 2pac
pac had a good things planned for these wacklawz but after pac died they just fell the fuck off this world and making music with pacs enemy's and pac impersonators

Hey faggot, aren't you the one who was dickriding one of those "pac impersonators" for years begging for unreleased tracks?

yes he was

notice how he's dodging that post lol the truth hurts

indeed, but what possibly could this moron said to this that didn't had him look even more retarded?

I know :) it was a rhetorical question tho ;)

aerroc

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2015, 08:58:11 AM »

yes he was

notice how he's dodging that post lol the truth hurts

indeed, but what possibly could this moron said to this that didn't had him look even more retarded?

I know :) it was a rhetorical question tho ;)

hey irrelevant fuck i can keep this going for months if i want lol
best thing for you is to move forward with your bullshit and continue to promote washed up nobody's cause any post you make on any topic i will be there 
ball is on your court kobe

Eddz

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2015, 03:42:14 PM »
This tread has made me want to go back & listen to thier albums. Ride Wit Us or Collide With Us is a solid album same with the Rap a Lot album. Blood Brothers the EDI & Kastro album is slept on too, album is great.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2015, 03:59:11 PM »
This tread has made me want to go back & listen to thier albums. Ride Wit Us or Collide With Us is a solid album same with the Rap a Lot album. Blood Brothers the EDI & Kastro album is slept on too, album is great.

listen to Fatal's debut

MOBNigga06

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2015, 05:31:32 PM »

What caused me to start this thread was watching the Outlawz Worldwide DVD and then listening to many of their earlier albums for the first time in years. I'm the type of 2Pac fan who can proudly state that I've purchased basically every release from the Outlawz, solo-projects and collaborations included. To me, every release contains at least a few excellent songs, though some albums are more consistent than others. Novakane was one of the most solid, in my opinion. Noble killed that Boxspring Boogie joint, same with Redbull & Vodka.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.