Author Topic: Snoop's dumbass kid chooses UCLA over USC  (Read 386 times)

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Snoop's dumbass kid chooses UCLA over USC
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2015, 07:45:56 PM »
snoops son didn't want to fall victim to the violence that takes place outside of the USC campus ;)

DOGGY USED 2 LIVE THERE.. IMA KEEP IT G REAL, WE USED TO ROLL UP AND BANG ON ALL THEM SUCKAZ

word? i used to live down the street from SC, on 36th, close to western. were yall banging on R30s crips, FTB, SVx3 or ATCx3? those are the gangs near SC.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2015, 09:05:41 PM »
snoops son didn't want to fall victim to the violence that takes place outside of the USC campus ;)

DOGGY USED 2 LIVE THERE.. IMA KEEP IT G REAL, WE USED TO ROLL UP AND BANG ON ALL THEM SUCKAZ

word? i used to live down the street from SC, on 36th, close to western. were yall banging on R30s crips, FTB, SVx3 or ATCx3? those are the gangs near SC.

mostly on whiteboy frat types like cham...no funk wit any of the sets

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2015, 10:10:45 PM »
Or maybe he wanted to play for the better team. Head-to-head, conference standings, win-loss records... LA has been finishing ahead with Mora. Had Cordell been 4+ years older, then it would have been SC without a doubt.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2015, 10:04:49 AM »
yall keep ignoring the fact that USC went down because of the sanctions since the end of that last season, weve been rising back to the top where SC has consistently been in the past. SC is gonna be back running the Pac-12 like it was 2004. UCLGAY better protect they neck.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2015, 11:49:27 AM »
That's just an excuse.  Did it hurt them?  Sure, maybe it cost them a few recruits.  But the sanctions were not why they were not finishing at the top.  It just meant that they may not have had as much depth if they had a full roster with all of their scholarships available.  SC was still VERY capable of recruiting talented players, so don't give me that bullshit about sanctions.  Look up the stats... SC has been able to consistently recruit top fifteen classes for the past fifteen years.  If SC had a losing record, then yeah, blame the sanctions.  But they didn't, and have finished good, just not great.  They've beaten Stanford two years in a row, which is a bragging right in itself (and remember UCLA under Mora has gone 0-4 against Stanford).  So quit it with the sanctions talk.  UCLA fans could just as easily talk about what caused the sanctions in the first place (which anyone with half a brain knows that it gave SC an edge), and they'd be right.

I don't doubt that SC is looking better going into next year, but Sark is their weakness.  They should have kept Orgeron, but it's hard to do that when he lost to both UCLA and ND... and Sark at least beat ND, albeit an ND that was falling apart after they lost to FSU.  Personally, I like both teams and the Pac-12 in general, but I will root for UCLA over USC and was doing that before Mora too.  But outside of them going head to head, I usually still root for USC anyway because hating toward the rival team (especially if you didn't go there anyway) is clown shit.  So take off the big red nose and big shoes and just enjoy college football.