Author Topic: Hall of Famer David Robinson has no idea who "Swaggy P" is  (Read 515 times)

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Hall of Famer David Robinson has no idea who "Swaggy P" is
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 12:32:56 PM »
hack always all over the lakers jock like he the equipment manager. Hack The Jockstrap Cowboy.  :laugh:

edit: this is the definition of a jockstrap cowboy

The either open or closet homosexual who by choice collects the smelly athletic equipment from fellow male student athletes, calling himself a "trainer" or "equipment manager" as an feeble attempted coverup of his true intentions. The ultimate goal of the Jockstrap cowboy, also known as The "Jock Wrangler" and The "Sweaty Swiper" is to inhale the steamy grundle musk of his classmate's taint, bass, gouch, grundle, netheregions, basshole, and testes all at once.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 12:35:05 PM by Blunt Tyme Da Gawd »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 01:33:48 PM »
somebody is just mad that i'm giving him that work in fantasy basketball this week

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 01:56:15 PM »
hack always all over the lakers jock like he the equipment manager. Hack The Jockstrap Cowboy.  :laugh:

edit: this is the definition of a jockstrap cowboy

The either open or closet homosexual who by choice collects the smelly athletic equipment from fellow male student athletes, calling himself a "trainer" or "equipment manager" as an feeble attempted coverup of his true intentions. The ultimate goal of the Jockstrap cowboy, also known as The "Jock Wrangler" and The "Sweaty Swiper" is to inhale the steamy grundle musk of his classmate's taint, bass, gouch, grundle, netheregions, basshole, and testes all at once.

lmao

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 03:38:44 PM »
somebody is just mad that i'm giving him that work in fantasy basketball this week

oh god no. hack is beating me in FANTASY basketball. i think i should delete my account here now. FOH.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 04:09:19 PM »
it's okay dumb time, i ain't mad atcha

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2015, 06:02:54 PM »
It's gotta suck when you become better known for being iggy izalias boyfriend than you are for a nba player

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2015, 01:15:41 PM »
It's gotta suck when you become better known for being iggy izalias boyfriend than you are for a nba player

lol very true

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2015, 02:32:07 PM »
he's known for bein SWAGGY P

havin a down year tho

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2015, 01:49:17 PM »
hack the jockstrap cowboy

Mietek23

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2015, 01:29:18 AM »

Well what did he accomplish as a NBA player aside from being a clown with a dumb nickname? He hasen't done anything worth mention him, yet he rolls out like he's a fuckin' basketball superstar or something, smfh... it's just ridiculous.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2015, 07:36:55 PM »

Well what did he accomplish as a NBA player aside from being a clown with a dumb nickname? He hasen't done anything worth mention him, yet he rolls out like he's a fuckin' basketball superstar or something, smfh... it's just ridiculous.

exactly

but you got guys like bLunt time who stan him and even draft him on their fantasy teams lol

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2015, 08:44:48 PM »

exactly

but you got guys like bLunt time who stan him and even draft him on their fantasy teams lol

and what? nick young put up stats that would be valuable to any fantasy team last year....been havin a down year, but that dont change the fact that were talkin about an off the bench 18 ppg scorer goin into this season.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2015, 08:47:09 PM »

exactly

i wasnt even there for the draft. it was on auto draft. hes not even on my team. dumbshit.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2015, 08:53:18 PM »
if he's so good how come David Robinson didn't even know who he was  :laugh: