Author Topic: revenge is sweet  (Read 547 times)

ebano bianco

revenge is sweet
« on: February 11, 2015, 08:08:54 PM »
so im sposed to be jealous of these fools, the cash, the cars, the multiple homes, the clothes and shiny jewels. im sposed to be feelin hopelesss for breakin all the rules, checkin the rearview, feelin the fear, truth is im not even tryin to steer clear, call me jew, yeah i'll snitch on you, ya wanna pull a dogs act on me, im utilizing every avenue available, I might fail, but hell, at least I tried, i'll retire when the tale you tell, gets your ass locked in the same jail cell you tryin to trap me in, and that's a fact, fuck bing, put a o on the end of ya name and had you tapped back in. oh, now ya wanna fcuk and be friends, just keep chasin them ends, you wanted eternity for me, I get ya kicked back, then again, I could call ya on the game, you still tryin to play, I was ignorant. gullible to say the least, but I stepped up to the plate, batted for ya, now its too late to ask for peace. remeniss about the past then kiss my ass cos you aint never getting the best of me. you had it, you didn't appreciate it, set me up with the screws and all the white supremist haters. fuck you mate, i'll never be babe to you, you the pig tryin  to play big wig, but ya got it split for actin like king shit when I was the only one the was down for you. fuck you bitch.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 04:56:49 PM by ebano bianco »

Sccit

Re: revenge is sweet
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 08:29:22 PM »
REVENGE IS LIKE THE SWEETEST JOY NEXT 2 GETTIN PUSSY
SPECIALLY IF THE PUSSY SMELLIN BETTER THAN THIS KUSH BE
GUSHY, WET, PUSS BE THE BEST WHEN U JUST LOOKING
FOR THE HEAD BUT NOW INSTEAD U HIT IT, SPLIT IT, PUSHING
THE TRUTH WILL TELL ITSELF, UNTIL THEN ILL REMAIN TELLIN IT
UNTIL WE REACH THE TOP AND STOP DEPENDING ON WAYNE ELLINGTON

FEEL ME

miss demeanor

Re: revenge is sweet
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 07:09:55 PM »
I was feeling it till I got to the 3rd line.... Then I googled Wayne Ellington and thought damn this brothers fine.... Then I re read Dumb Shit and said to myself "bitch you better stop acting blind, these are straight up g'z you fuckin with" then I hit rewind. Hit em up with some east coast ish, spit a few bars bout uncle Sam, played my due then refused to give a devil damn. Had you weak at the kneez teasin ya bout lamb FAM n hog, dig it? He.... Damn..... Then I lickity split straight out of there cos I don't wanna be a Stan.... N when the shit hit the fan I was mad as Duran Duran wearing a doo rag, like a punk getting jumped hog tied n tossed in a canvas bag, n fed to the homies for action phonier than a Jew spitting bout smacking bitches with a keyboard  having no backup but just like you, I threw a left like wyclef bought the flying fist of Judah, he bought a lil barbie doll n worshipped her plastic tits like Buddha, I said when my body gets exumed the last thing I want em to find, is two plastic sacks sitting in amongst my bonez and I was being kind. Then I signed a contract that stated I was not allowed to talk but I was inebriated so I may as well have signed in chalk.... I'm schooling ya to the rules of the game n I'm teaching for free, poor n self righteous bout what I write to ya's but you maggots won't let it be... I'm talking cars n onions, cop shit, c.r.e.a.m. n TLC, you talking out ya neck like I can't feel ya hipocrisy... Feel me?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 07:21:04 PM by ebenus supremus »