Author Topic: Shyne: "Drake couldn't exist if Big & Pac was around, would have him for lunch"  (Read 1372 times)

Blood$

French Montana > Shyne at the moment

lol naah

check out Mac & Cheese The Appetizer and Coke Boys 4 and tell me you can't sit through those as opposed to listening to Shyne's trash from the past 4 years lol his voice is unbearable, his beat selection is weak, and the mixing is even bad

this doesn't include his albums that came out over 10 years ago

french montana prolly has better production value, but he's not a better emcee

at this point in time, I'm afraid he is a better emcee

French drops a jewel here and there but heads sleep on him, Radiotube knows what it is with the one quote he pulled out

what was the last dope bars Shyne spit? lol 2004 when Godfather Buried Alive dropped

french montana is whack....shyne's voice mighta gave out, but it could be worked wit the right producers/engineers if he had a million dollar+ record deal. production value is where it's at. why u think shyne used to "sound like biggie"? then all of a sudden, bam, he's a completely different guy. them bad boy engineers use voice manipulation and whatever tools it takes to make their artists sound however they like. puffy wanted a biggie replacement and thats what he worked towards......without them million dollar engineers, french montana would sound no better than infinite. at the end of the day, he'd get shitted on by shyne if it came to a battle.

French already had his own thing going long before Diddy though lol signing with him changed nothing except put him in retail stores, if you peep his pre-Bad Boy mixtapes he already had big name producers, features, and charting singles

Shyne is finished, nobody can save him and if it weren't for the Bad Boy signing + the Biggie jocking back in the day he would have literally been another Mysonne/Drag-On/Sauce Money type of rapper... neither Shyne or French would win in a battle because neither one is good at dissing or spitting punchlines, shit Drake would honestly have them both beat since he can spit a few slick lines here and there lol to each his own

EDIT: Shyne also still jacked Biggie on his sophomore Def Jam album

Sccit

it's all about production value .. French Montana is a whack rapper with dope production value. Shyne was an above average rapper with good production value..now he has no production value whatsoever and it shows.

still, U take shynes best work and put it up against Frenchs best work and it's a no brainer.

Blood$

still, U take shynes best work and put it up against Frenchs best work and it's a no brainer.

I can agree with that but his debut album still was nothing special lol 3.5/5 at most, being generous  8)

Sccit

^i thought it was a good album....yea, cats overrated him at one point, when every1 was actin like he was the hottest rapper bein held back by his incarceration. but the debut did have some great cuts.

i cant fux wit the sand-nigga tho

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
French Montana > Shyne at the moment

lol naah

check out Mac & Cheese The Appetizer and Coke Boys 4 and tell me you can't sit through those as opposed to listening to Shyne's trash from the past 4 years lol his voice is unbearable, his beat selection is weak, and the mixing is even bad

this doesn't include his albums that came out over 10 years ago

french montana prolly has better production value, but he's not a better emcee

at this point in time, I'm afraid he is a better emcee

French drops a jewel here and there but heads sleep on him, Radiotube knows what it is with the one quote he pulled out

what was the last dope bars Shyne spit? lol 2004 when Godfather Buried Alive dropped

french montana is whack....shyne's voice mighta gave out, but it could be worked wit the right producers/engineers if he had a million dollar+ record deal. production value is where it's at. why u think shyne used to "sound like biggie"? then all of a sudden, bam, he's a completely different guy. them bad boy engineers use voice manipulation and whatever tools it takes to make their artists sound however they like. puffy wanted a biggie replacement and thats what he worked towards......without them million dollar engineers, french montana would sound no better than infinite. at the end of the day, he'd get shitted on by shyne if it came to a battle.

French already had his own thing going long before Diddy though lol signing with him changed nothing except put him in retail stores, if you peep his pre-Bad Boy mixtapes he already had big name producers, features, and charting singles

Shyne is finished, nobody can save him and if it weren't for the Bad Boy signing + the Biggie jocking back in the day he would have literally been another Mysonne/Drag-On/Sauce Money type of rapper... neither Shyne or French would win in a battle because neither one is good at dissing or spitting punchlines, shit Drake would honestly have them both beat since he can spit a few slick lines here and there lol to each his own

EDIT: Shyne also still jacked Biggie on his sophomore Def Jam album

Older people don't even really listen to music anymore.  They just stick to wat they know and only give the newer shit a chance when they have no choice and then they become halfway fans in the end.  Because great music is great music no matter when it was made

Word to everybody who doubted OG Maco

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Washed up Shyne >>>>> Drake at his best

Why?  Because Shyne is real and stands for something.

...and even though Shyne may be washed up now, he can always hang his hat on the album he released with Bad Boy, that shit still bangs
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Shut tha fuck up Brian.  Ain't nobody got time for that shit

Blood$

Why?  Because Shyne is real and stands for something.

LOL nope... Shyne is a cowardly faggot who shoots at innocent people in clubs for no reason and he sat in protective custody while in jail

and now he wants to pretend to be a Jew, how is that real?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 09:42:50 AM by Blood$ »

Sccit

LOL nope... Shyne is a cowardly faggot who shoots at innocent people in clubs for no reason and he sat in protective custody while in jail

how can u pretend to be a religion?

Blood$

anybody can, it's not hard

I could wear a crucifix and say I'm Catholic, wear a Kufi and say I'm Muslim, rock a yomaga and say I'm Jewish.......

Sccit

I could wear a crucifix and say I'm Catholic, wear a Kufi and say I'm Muslim, rock a yomaga and say I'm Jewish.......

but who are u to say if he's fakin it or not? the guy is known for puttin in work in israel and is friends wit some of the more prominent jewish figures...it's not like he just says he's jewish and isnt actually walkin it. it would take some real fuckery to pretend bein a religion.

Blood$

but who are u to say if he's fakin it or not? the guy is known for puttin in work in israel and is friends wit some of the more prominent jewish figures...it's not like he just says he's jewish and isnt actually walkin it. it would take some real fuckery to pretend bein a religion.

only because he got deported and he's trying real hard to get back into the U.S., but clearly he is not wanted here lol

Shyne is all for the fuckary

Sccit

only because he got deported and he's trying real hard to get back into the U.S., but clearly he is not wanted here lol

as a Jew, I'll tell you right now, it's safe to say that Shyne is genuine with his practice of Judaism. U seem to have somethin against him, and that's your prerogative. but questioning his religion wit no true basis aint the business bruh.

Blood$

as a Jew, I'll tell you right now, it's safe to say that Shyne is genuine with his practice of Judaism. U seem to have somethin against him, and that's your prerogative. but questioning his religion wit no true basis aint the business bruh.

What I have against Shyne is he came home and dropped some of the worst sounding music ever and he thinks he's a God who can diss whoever he wants that are clearly better than him with no true basis and that his word is law, you think if he didn't get deported and stayed here he would still have converted to Judaism?

CORREA

french only has production value he cant make a solo hit hes a weak rapper that only those trap style music could be catchy at a club but in general no reply value

shine is a joke people only cared cause he sounded like biggie http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shyne_discography

hes irrelevant and done

shine couldn't exist if Big & Pac was around, would have him for lunch and drake lol
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 02:55:05 PM by CORREA »