Author Topic: Key! & OG Maco "Tell The Truth" appreciation thread - Makaveli level shit *upd8  (Read 247 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Listen to Maco's album with Key! Or the "Live Life 2" EP or "OG Maco" EP and re-quote what you just said
man.....I tried and tried. not my cup of tea. you want a great record to bump go get dilated peoples directors of photography album.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Listen to Maco's album with Key! Or the "Live Life 2" EP or "OG Maco" EP and re-quote what you just said
man.....I tried and tried. not my cup of tea. you want a great record to bump go get dilated peoples directors of photography album.

"When Dove's Cry" >>>>>>>>>>>> Dilated Peoples whole career and existence on this earth and all that it will ever amount to.  And yes I actually heard the album

• Muthafuckin' Don!
And I actually don't believe that you checked out the music either.  But I'm not one to dictate someone else's Playlist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Let me rephrase that.  I don't HATE "when doves cry", it's just not as quenching as other records even though it's pretty catchy and lyrical nuclear warfare

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

"When Dove's Cry" >>>>>>>>>>>> Dilated Peoples whole career and existence on this earth and all that it will ever amount to.  And yes I actually heard the album

yo you are tweakin' dilated peoples and what they've done will always hold more weight and mean more to hip hop than some og maco nigga.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
in what world?