Author Topic: 02-20-2015: RadioTube! Cosigns everything Geraldo said about Hip Hop #Stamp  (Read 659 times)

Sccit

Re: 02-20-2015: RadioTube! Cosigns everything Geraldo said about Hip Hop #Stamp
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2015, 12:57:21 PM »
I get what you're saying about society

but in music terms you maybe haven't made the connection, but I think you're talking about rap vs hip-hop

Hip-Hop music and the original culture was never about this.

Watch a little of this and I think you'll find some peace

I get it.  I know more about this genre than all of you.  Realistically

But children don't know the difference.  That's the issue.  The culture threw me for a loop when I was a baby too.
the labels push what the people support...when niggas start standin' behind the roots, common, talib, and others who have a message instead of the bullshit that plagues mtv, bet, and the radio these days that's when shit will change.

i think it's the other way around

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2015, 03:48:18 PM »
It definitely is the other way around.  That "we only put out wat the people want excuse" is Fools Gold for the most part.  Not in every situation but definitely most.

Hip Hop culture for the most part is just Digital Lynching and Audio Oppression under the guise that we're the ones who want this becuz we're the ones who are putting it out. 

It transcends Generations with the allure of Rebellion and catchy rhythms so that no one Generation or Class is immune to it's seduction.  The hip hop of the 90's is no more better psychologically for us than it with the Hip Hop today... granted Today's is a little more worse; truthfully.

Russell Simmons can get up on his High Horse all he wants and talk about wat else he's doing positive Today but that shit doesn't hold a candle to the shit he's done in the past thru this funky voodoo baby formula we call Hip Hop

It's to the point where people are begging to be Poisoned and want to Poison others their own self.  Shit is a set-up foreal. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2015, 03:55:39 PM »
I actually kinda believe what the man is saying.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2015, 11:22:33 AM »
I honestly had no idea until the other day that Chuck wrote an article called "Death Of A Nation" that pretty much said the same thing I'm sayin, that's actually pretty tight but I'll save my feelings for later.

But Tha Professor and Mr. Pinn know they're dead wrong for that Breakfast Club interview the other day lol.  Yeah I know some of it was CLEARLY trolling but they know they're dead wrong for trying to make it sound like Hip Hop isn't synonymous with Sex, Drugs, & Violence.  Either that or they're Spiritually Naive {which is actually possibly}.  Because just becuz you're old and wise doesn't automatically mean you have the manuscript of wisdom.

But I appreciate what they're trying to do.  It's about time we admit that Hip Hop pretty much replaced Religion for Nigger Americans

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2015, 04:03:53 PM »
"Nigger American" is true.  We are what we eat.  Thing is, where do we go from there...?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2015, 04:08:44 PM »
I honestly believe we should just change our label one last time, one last big hoorah.  Nigger, Nigga, Nyguh, Nygger, Nigguh, Niggah American, etc etc etc blah blah blah. 

Whatever it's spelled like let's just put an end to this shit already

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2015, 10:47:38 PM »
Afri-American Females = American Bitch

Afri-American Males = Nyga, Neigah, Niygah, Niggr, Niger, Niigr, Nihga, and on and on and on and on.  Realistically the possibilities are endless for a more neutral norm

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2015, 04:43:22 PM »
this coon behavior gotta stop radiotube.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2015, 07:00:11 PM »
U know it's true.  I don't know why you feel so conflicted

Knigher, Kniga, Knihguh, Knigger, Knyga, Kniguh.

I'm tellin u some good shit