Author Topic: FREE SUGE T-SHIRTS  (Read 4101 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: FREE SUGE T-SHIRTS
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2015, 03:32:16 PM »
For everyone reading pay attention to Elior's emotional and borderline psychopathic response.

Being confronted with his lowly behavior he tries, quite desperately, to regain control by being "dominant" and shift the focus from himself and his actions to me.
For this to work, or so he thinks, he needs to portray me as being emotionally unstable, hence he refers to me harboring bitter feelings.
While at the same time acting like he is the better man by offering an olive branch if I agree to his terms and rid myself of above emotional defect.
We can then be friends again but only as long as I dance after his pipe, after all I would be nothing without him; Elior the almighty.

Thanks for the offer but I think I will pass.
Some wise person told me I shouldn't play with snakes.

LMFAO.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2015, 06:18:58 PM »
si these aren't for sale???

Heinz

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2015, 09:04:11 PM »
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 07:15:28 AM by Heinz »

Remedy360

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2015, 11:25:13 PM »
Conspiracies are afoot at the Dubcc. Forget about the secret societies around us, this is the real deal.

Heinz

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2015, 08:09:05 AM »
^I know right...
Now Elior wants to pull the victim card and justify his bullshit with me being a group of plotting trolls. Smoke and mirrors at its finest.
I guess I was a real enough person for him when I hooked him up with his album cover and graphics for 4 of his singles for free, 5 if you count the one that he just straight up jacked without even asking if he could use it. And he is arrogant enough to talk about respect and showing appreciation... Even gave him my business address to send me his record (which to this day has yet to arrive).
But I am glad he chose to expose his true colors, and by making a complete idiot of himself on the very place where he so seeks acceptance for being a "genuine person", messiah complex and all. Let's hope that it might humble him and re-evaluate how he treats people (which in reality is how he treats himself).

Sure I troll a little from time to time but mainly without any evil intent (emphasis on mainly), and behind my character I actually share from my personal life experiences and try to contribute some humor to this place (emphasis on try). Like I have said before this is a social experiment for me.
I cannot dictate peoples opinion or beliefs but what I have said in this thread is my truth (emphasis on my).
I am one and my name is my name.

Peace to all.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2015, 10:17:03 AM »
What tangled webs we weave.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2015, 12:48:51 PM »
^I know right...
Now Elior wants to pull the victim card and justify his bullshit with me being a group of plotting trolls. Smoke and mirrors at its finest.
I guess I was a real enough person for him when I hooked him up with his album cover and graphics for 4 of his singles for free, 5 if you count the one that he just straight up jacked without even asking if he could use it. And he is arrogant enough to talk about respect and showing appreciation... Even gave him my business address to send me his record (which to this day has yet to arrive).
But I am glad he chose to expose his true colors, and by making a complete idiot of himself on the very place where he so seeks acceptance for being a "genuine person", messiah complex and all. Let's hope that it might humble him and re-evaluate how he treats people (which in reality is how he treats himself).

Sure I troll a little from time to time but mainly without any evil intent (emphasis on mainly), and behind my character I actually share from my personal life experiences and try to contribute some humor to this place (emphasis on try). Like I have said before this is a social experiment for me.
I cannot dictate peoples opinion or beliefs but what I have said in this thread is my truth (emphasis on my).
I am one and my name is my name.

Peace to all.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/HM_NCA3F3ZM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/HM_NCA3F3ZM</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2015, 01:41:07 PM »
Man up & tell us who he is.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2015, 04:04:28 PM »
Interesting.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2015, 05:31:27 PM »
i always figured heinz was madsen but it sounds like nik is saying sikotic uses the account as well. IMO once an alias admits to being an alias it kinda loses its charm. smh at people like will who act like its not obvious a hyper intellectual black midget from dayton ohio who posts on dubcc is a character

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2015, 10:01:49 AM »
i always figured heinz was madsen but it sounds like nik is saying sikotic uses the account as well. IMO once an alias admits to being an alias it kinda loses its charm. smh at people like infinite who act like its not obvious a hyper intellectual black midget from dayton ohio who posts on dubcc is a character

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2015, 09:47:47 AM »
lol he's bitching about something he posted on the internet didnt get deleted.....

you should have never posted it to the internet dumbass
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2015, 11:09:05 AM »

Heinz

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2015, 08:07:32 AM »
I like how wrong everyone are about my identity. My name is my name.
And I like how "someone" had Sikotic removed as a G-Spot mod after this thread went down, and that "someone" edited Muhfukkas post to say Will instead of Infinite.
Desperation brings great entertainment.

If anyone wonders what Elior meant by being Correa and Infinite, check the members list at Da-Sauce.
So much lying and conniving...and he wonders why he gets migraines and cannot sleep.
Get well soon.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2015, 09:05:48 AM »
I like how wrong everyone are about my identity. My name is my name.
And I like how "someone" had Sikotic removed as a G-Spot mod after this thread went down, and that "someone" edited Muhfukkas post to say Will instead of Infinite.
Desperation brings great entertainment.

If anyone wonders what Elior meant by being Correa and Infinite, check the members list at Da-Sauce.
So much lying and conniving...and he wonders why he gets migraines and cannot sleep.
Get well soon.

Shame on you, Elior.