Author Topic: Kendrick Lamar-To Pimp A Butterfly (March 23) Updated with tracklist & features  (Read 7209 times)

Jay_J

is 1st song produced by battlecat???????

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
Two stand out tracks on first listen to me Blacker The Berry and i will have to give it another go latter to see if it grows on me

Jay_J

if this album goes for dimond, nobody can say g-funk is dead.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
the album is great for those who suffer from insomnia.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

jaytee

Great album imo and it really impressed me.  This is one where you just press play and let it ride.  It's not really a radio friendly album imo.  People looking for that may be disappointed.

CORREA

dont get mad cause ti cant do other then the typical generic garbage thats already out there  :D

Desert Lord

is 1st song produced by battlecat???????

produced by flying lotus with thundercat all over the beat...i give kendrick big probs for puttin thundercat on the album..you can hear his influence on nearly every song  8)

also big ups for puttin' george, bilal, snoop & ron isley on it and of course fly-lo ...

also got a feelin' that quik had a helpin hand on some of the tracks, maybe he did some drums

dameons

Horrible. WTF did i just listen to?

Desert Lord

Bullshit Album, Bullshit "MC" or "Rapper", it´s funny how he feels he´s the next 2pac, like the last song at the end, like nigga wtf are you dreamin??? like Dre Gay fucked you in the ass or you him like suge said; dre loves to get pouned and forget all about what i said, but mark this pussy, the Late great 2Pac Makaveli the Don, dissed you homo pop DREGAY and you got the nerv to put him on your shit and this whole conversation is so staged like this is not a real one, so how the fuck you´re lookin when you doin stuff like this??

fuck outta here who listens your music and fuck all your male groupies bitch nigga!

good lord, is this guy retarded

lol retarded and 1 minded stuck in the 90s

^^ have to agree with you on this one

DeeezNuuuts83

Any word on if a deluxe version (like through Best Buy) will come out with extra tracks? If not, I'll just get it now on iTunes.

CORREA

Horrible. WTF did i just listen to?

a album that wasn't bout money hoes and cars in every song and no trap beats

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
How can anybody on a West Coast forum dislike this album?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

dont get mad cause ti cant do other then the typical generic garbage thats already out there  :D
no I'm mad cause this nigga has dr. dre at his disposal and his beats is delicate as fuck.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

CORREA

Any word on if a deluxe version (like through Best Buy) will come out with extra tracks? If not, I'll just get it now on iTunes.

CORREA

dont get mad cause ti cant do other then the typical generic garbage thats already out there  :D
no I'm mad cause this nigga has dr. dre at his disposal and his beats is delicate as fuck.

fuck dre he never needed him
im happy hes still using his in house producers