Author Topic: Dallas Cowgirls sign Darren McFadden  (Read 229 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Dallas Cowgirls sign Darren McFadden
« on: March 13, 2015, 12:39:39 PM »
lmao

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: Dallas Cowgirls sign Darren McFadden
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 04:29:18 AM »
This is why owners should own & not gm.  Bad enuff they lowballed DeMarco but rather get a washed up Darren McInjury Prone.  Fans should most definitely give up their seats to opponents fans next season for this blunder.  Raiders got rid of him 2 years too late, now dallas signs him for 2 years?  I feel sorry for dallas fans, well not all of them.  This choice won't be popular but they would be better off signing Ray Rice instead.  Why not, Jeritol don't care what his fans think when he should.  He signed T.O. even though a lot of dallas fans probably hated him.  Only reason he went there was 2 piss off eagle fans.  Rice could revive his career with their improved O line.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Dallas Cowgirls sign Darren McFadden
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 08:08:27 AM »
True story, every year I was going to buy a McFadden jersey once he started to get hot, he got injured. I never bought a McFadden jersey even though he was the default Raiders jersey the last 7 years. He took a beating in Oakland, he was the whole offense and he never could stay healthy. I guess that's what happens when you start off your career being the running back to JaMarcus Russell. Russell cursed the whole franchise.

With that said, I don't think McFadden has anything left. He might have one or two more good games, but he's only 28 and basically a beat up old running back. Like MJD, a good running back on a bad team equals really short career. I wish it would have worked out, because when he was on, man he was great. But those flashes haven't been there since 2011 when he rushed for over 1,000 years and got hurt at the end.