Author Topic: Post in here and recieve insight into your life and character at the dubb  (Read 2899 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
In celebration of Infinite's return, I am going to be giving character sketches and offering some deep insight into all the members of the forum.  It may even be a bit controversial, but what better way to celebrate Infinite's return?

This is just some shit I learned in Africa from some of the Sufi's there, that do this kind of stuff for small money...

I will begin making posts about the members who are most salient in my mind and I may be missing many of you.  So if you want to move to the front of the line and have your character reading done before others than just post here and I will look up your old posts and go from there.  I don't have the benefit of seeing you all and knowing (the majority of) you in person so I will be basing this mostly off the posts you've made at the forum and whatever abilities I have in accessing the unseen.

...I will now begin with some of the more prominent members I know at the forum, but just post here with your date of birth (or astrological sign) if you want to move to the front of the line.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 10:15:50 AM by Infinite...I'm back, I'm back »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Sccit.

Definitely the character traits of an Aries.  Sccit is a very vain man although he does not live in vain.  It's quite telling that he wants to name is album, "Say what you mean and mean what you say".—"Mean"—is of course the operative word here.  "Mean" as in "meaning".  He is very eager to hear what others mean, and to know what others think about him.  As a result of this he may even—without being fully aware—act and behave in flamboyant way to provoke the more honest feelings of others.  Ambivalence is what he decries most.  Though he may regret it later, he would rather provoke hatred from a person and work his way up from there, then to receive continued ambivalence from another person.

He is a man without wounds or scars, though not a fragile man.  The stars fated him with a lucky hand.   He shows friendship both early and late, with loyalty being a matter of the utmost importance.  He has a hint of shyness, a desire to help others, and a fear of being taken advantage of.  These characteristics conflict.  His brain is supple but not weak.  His aura is stubborn but his head stubborn.  These don't necessarily conflict, as he possesses an even-ness, and a means rather than an extreme.

Warm-hearted, soft in hand.  Not passive aggressive yet a victim of passive aggression.  A warrior but not a soldier.  A visionary but not an inventor.  Talented and skilled, yet untapped and circling the wagons.  Sorrowful and brooding, yet emanating with a glow of happiness that is the shade of dark blue and not light blue. High tempered yet deeply nerved.  Spiritual tendency.  Sober nature yet often un-sober.  Brave and stoic.  Liking arts, unirratable.   

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Petey

Prone to animal cruelty.  Drags pet dogs across electric fences to see them squirm.  Over-indulgence.  Talkative.  Un-tragic.  Spiritual tendencies yet superficial.  Hard hands, hard head.  Stars covered with clouds, unrecognizable.  Suspicious, resisting, selfish.  Self-made.   Contempt of beauty.  Jealous behavior.  Blackmailer.  Poor circulation.  Death at age of 60.  Sweet tooth.  Closed fist, cold nature.  Critical mind.  Dishonest.   

bouli77

LMAO ! I honestly enjoyed reading these descriptions. Keep going. You have a talent for writing, gotta give you that.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
this is great lmao nik got like 3 paragraphs of back handed compliments and i get made out to look like john wayne gacy hahahahaha

im bout to go pour some boric acid on some kittens yall ill holla.

Sccit

im a cancer cuzzin

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
im an aries and have been pegged for the baby blue aura many times by spooky bitches that believe this type of shit.

Sccit

maybe he accidentally flipped our descriptions

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
LMFAOOOOO

does it matter its all coming from the same place.

naw seriously this is great keep going. tell me more about me.

MUHFUKKA

hahaha oh shit infant is going off on horoscopes like a chick i'm a cancer bro lets hear it

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

hahaha oh shit infant is going off on horoscopes like a chick i'm a cancer bro lets hear it

ur a cancer too? thats gangsta.

OriginalVersion

This should be good...previous aliases D.T.G. Entertainment, Kilo2, etc. Horoscope sign: Scorpio (11/6), and if you want some spooky conspiracy shit, flip it upside down - 9/11.  :o
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
im here for my sketch 8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Why not, my aliases are not important, as I decided to Trademark M Dogg.

birthday, 7/29, Leo.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You just got bumped to the front of the line, my friend...here goes...

Mufucka,

Danger Avoided—but only through bodily signs of wear and tear before the age of 40.  Your day of the week is Friday.  Head separated from life force.  Frustrations are expressed through the physical manifestation of a crooked back by age 40.  Guilty intrigue.  Dreadful, off-putting.  Prone to Gout and liver disease.  Can be avoided but will not be.   Air is your element.  Cuts, bruises from your youth.  Heterosexual.  Humor lines on your brain, yet very unrefined.  Inability, bendable yet inflexible, pointed.  Imprudence, nerve endings of the head separated from life force.  Stoic, strong, yet misguided, courage interrupted.  Back-bencher of the class.  Unvisited by Lady Luck, your color lacks red and stimulation of blood flow.