Author Topic: Post in here and recieve insight into your life and character at the dubb  (Read 2900 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
LMAO ! I honestly enjoyed reading these descriptions. Keep going. You have a talent for writing, gotta give you that.

Thanks homie, let me know if you want me to do your reading as well...
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

Hahah you sound like the witch shaman dude from gran torino. Ill give u some credit tho its not all entirely off. Gout and liver disease are all through my family and i can avoid it but probably wont

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hahah you sound like the witch shaman dude from gran torino. Ill give u some credit tho its not all entirely off. Gout and liver disease are all through my family and i can avoid it but probably wont

thx!... glad you and Petey didn't take it personal... it's all in the celestial reading, and just doing it the way I was shown how... I've actually started to become more fond of you personally
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This should be good...previous aliases D.T.G. Entertainment, Kilo2, etc. Horoscope sign: Scorpio (11/6), and if you want some spooky conspiracy shit, flip it upside down - 9/11.  :o

The Plug...

The likeability and productiveness of a Scorpio, production not restricted simply to job or career, but passions and interests.  Dual identity, yet solid in who you are at the core where others may waver—as a result you maintain a center of gravity.  Your fate points not to early success but early contentment.  Success late in life as your head begins to overpower your fate.  Black dots on your heart and chest have not managed to spread or stain.  Unlike others your day of the week is Monday.  You took the process of being birthed in stride and in good faith.  Spiritual tendencies with healthy suspicion.  Chance line missed in late teens, early twenties, will have more chances.  Clairvoyance, ability to receive insight, experience epiphany.  Putting up resistance has allowed you to remain head strong and unchained for your whole life up to now.  Fate undetermined, your next chance shall determine.  If you fail, don't deny the failure but accept it.  If you succeed, then stay the course.

Sccit

do roccy (june 8th) and klientel (january 25th)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im a cancer cuzzin

yeah, I didn't know what your sign was when I did your reading... I was thinking you were probably an Aries but I wasn't taking into account the fact that you are slightly more guarded than an Aries would be, but that your overall effect on the Universe is very much similar to an Aries

• Muthafuckin' Don!
do roccy (june 8th) and klientel (january 25th)

alright I put them on the list

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
hahaha u dirty maslim you thought ur some type of watch doctor or samething???? Alrite maslim boy do my skotch!!! We would see How closet you aren't to realty..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hahaha u dirty maslim you thought ur some type of watch doctor or samething???? Alrite maslim boy do my skotch!!! We would see How closet you aren't to realty..

Take a number, and I will be with you just as soon as it is your spot in order

OriginalVersion

This should be good...previous aliases D.T.G. Entertainment, Kilo2, etc. Horoscope sign: Scorpio (11/6), and if you want some spooky conspiracy shit, flip it upside down - 9/11.  :o

The Plug...

The likeability and productiveness of a Scorpio, production not restricted simply to job or career, but passions and interests.  Dual identity, yet solid in who you are at the core where others may waver—as a result you maintain a center of gravity.  Your fate points not to early success but early contentment.  Success late in life as your head begins to overpower your fate.  Black dots on your heart and chest have not managed to spread or stain.  Unlike others your day of the week is Monday.  You took the process of being birthed in stride and in good faith.  Spiritual tendencies with healthy suspicion.  Chance line missed in late teens, early twenties, will have more chances.  Clairvoyance, ability to receive insight, experience epiphany.  Putting up resistance has allowed you to remain head strong and unchained for your whole life up to now.  Fate undetermined, your next chance shall determine.  If you fail, don't deny the failure but accept it.  If you succeed, then stay the course.

I like that! Thank you, B.!
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Your welcome... but who the fucc is B?  This is Infinite

OriginalVersion

Your welcome... but who the fucc is B?  This is Infinite

Your name is Brian, correct?
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Sccit

his name is abdul infinite

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Your name is Brian, correct?

incorrect... My name is Infinite aka Abdul-Infinite

J. B A N A N A S

Brian Nelson, some white ass shit like that.