Author Topic: Suge Knight -- Collapses in Court Nailed with $25 MILLION Bail  (Read 1168 times)

CORREA

bye bye suge ur done he was better off running to another country  8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/B_NttEB0mFg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/B_NttEB0mFg</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/n_sUqXkf6Pc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/n_sUqXkf6Pc</a>

10:15 AM PT -- Suge collapsed after the hearing, an ambulance came and they are taking him to the hospital. Certainly better than a 20 X 8 cell.

update_grey_gray_bar

Suge Knight just got the worst news possible ... a judge sided with the prosecutor in his murder case and set bail at $25 MILLION ... but not before his lawyer compared Suge's plight to Lucious Lyon on "Empire."

The judge feels Suge is a danger to be out and about given his extensive record and specifically, incidents involving guns, violence and witness intimidation.

Attorney Matt Fletcher threw a Hail Mary, accusing the prosecutor of watching too much "Empire." Fletcher, said, "It's like she watches "Empire" and comes in and says, 'He was an unrepentant and shameless criminal. Prosecute him.'"

As you know ... Lucious was arrested in the "Empire" finale for murdering Bunkie.  

And then Fletcher starts to hammer away at Cle Bone Sloan, one of the men Suge ran over, repeatedly referencing Bone's statement to cops that he f***** Suge up.

Suge is in bad shape, claiming he's going crazy in jail because he's in solitary with no hot water, no blanket and only sporadic showers.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 12:38:31 PM by CORREA »

BIGWORM

Re: Suge Knight -- Collapses in Court Nailed with $25 MILLION Bail
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 03:47:20 PM »
Soft as a twinkie. Do the crime do the time!

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 04:10:37 PM »
Dr.Gay can bail him out...

OG Filthy Wimp

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 05:46:10 PM »
Can't see shit must aquit
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2015, 08:18:58 AM »

Bigcunt you a bitch nigga foo, fuck you and 55 nigga wut. Fat fuck.
Free my nigga Suge he ain't done shit nigga self defense.

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

BIGWORM

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2015, 10:36:23 AM »
^you need to STFU you wannabe. I've never encountered such an poser as yourself on a message board. It's actually quite entertaining to see how upset wigger losers like yourself get. You're a filipino trying to act like you're black and type tuff behind a keyboard. You mad at www.55productionz.com because your poser ass was banned and half the site saw threw you and know that your a joke wannabe loser wigger piece of shit...

Your "boy" Suge LMFAO. OMFG your such a joke...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2015, 03:01:51 PM »
I remember when suge mentioned that snoop barely could stand in court during his murder trial. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Remedy360

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2015, 03:09:29 PM »

Bigcunt you a bitch nigga foo, fuck you and 55 nigga wut. Fat fuck.
Free my nigga Suge he ain't done shit nigga self defense.

Good to have the Death Row glory days e-banger back in the building.

WestWestYA

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2015, 04:25:31 PM »
Thanks for the Empire spoilers Correa Cunt.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2015, 10:38:24 AM »
I remember when suge mentioned that snoop barely could stand in court during his murder trial. LOL

Yeah.. and he was always bragging in his first prison stint about how he could do his time like a man, and how his homies were in prison, and as a black man prison ain't shit anyway, and blah blah blah...

...But I am starting to think this is the advice of his lawyers.  They think the intimidating version of Suge is gonna get him locked up so he is trying to act weak and pathetic so he looks more innocent in pleading self-defense.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

mastdark81

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2015, 01:53:06 PM »

Yeah.. and he was always bragging in his first prison stint about how he could do his time like a man, and how his homies were in prison, and as a black man prison ain't shit anyway, and blah blah blah...

...But I am starting to think this is the advice of his lawyers.  They think the intimidating version of Suge is gonna get him locked up so he is trying to act weak and pathetic so he looks more innocent in pleading self-defense.

No doubt.  Anybody that believes Suge is blind, having stomach pains, passing out 4 real is really GREEN.  What Suge is doing is all an act.  It work both ways...it works to give him a defense as he actually feared for his life due to poor health and couldn't fend off his attackers.  It builds sympathy.   It also helps in the case he is actually sent to prison, it encourages the powers that be to send him 2 a more plush spot where he could get better care and treatment.

bigpimpin20

« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 10:40:59 AM by bigpimpin20 »

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2015, 12:17:35 AM »
^you need to STFU you wannabe. I've never encountered such an poser as yourself on a message board. It's actually quite entertaining to see how upset wigger losers like yourself get. You're a filipino trying to act like you're black and type tuff behind a keyboard. You mad at www.55productionz.com because your poser ass was banned and half the site saw threw you and know that your a joke wannabe loser wigger piece of shit...

Your "boy" Suge LMFAO. OMFG your such a joke...

You're a fat fuckin italian jabbadahut looking freak

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG