Author Topic: 96-98 Chicago Bulls Appreciation Thread  (Read 2208 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: 96-98 Chicago Bulls Appreciation Thread
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2015, 11:23:08 AM »
is NIK arguing the Shaq-Kobe lakers over Jordan/s Bulls or the Kobe/Gasol Lakers????

i can understand someone arguing the Shaq/Kobe lakers over the Bulls because Shaq was the best center on the planet and Kobe was good enough to at least make Jordan compete lol

no, the 09/10 lakers dont belong in the discussion. kobe took a solid team that wouldnt have even made the playoffs without him to consecutive titles. no one has won with less, besides maybe hakeem.

but yea, the 80s lakers > early 2000s lakers > 90s bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>> late 2000s lakers

It's funny, I was talking to the older homie, the homie that watched all of Showtime and the 90's Chicago Bulls. He is a Laker fan, but he's way more of just an NBA fan than pure Laker fan. I asked him. He said that the 96 Bulls would win. Basically he said it comes down to outside game, and he said that Pippen would get Worthy because he was more athletic. Also Kukoc would spread the floor too much. And that's the big homie, and his opinion I respect a lot. If the big homie said the 96 Bulls beat the 87 Lakers, then you best believe that's the truth.

It's funny. I was just watching the Laker channel the other day, and they showed a lil clip of Gary Vitti saying "the 87 Laker team was the greatest team in basketball history"

keep fightin for the other side to prove a point tho ;)

I'm just saying. The big homie bought up points I didn't even think of. And he saw a lot of basketball so I'll take him for his word.

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2015, 01:12:39 PM »
is NIK arguing the Shaq-Kobe lakers over Jordan/s Bulls or the Kobe/Gasol Lakers????

i can understand someone arguing the Shaq/Kobe lakers over the Bulls because Shaq was the best center on the planet and Kobe was good enough to at least make Jordan compete lol

no, the 09/10 lakers dont belong in the discussion. kobe took a solid team that wouldnt have even made the playoffs without him to consecutive titles. no one has won with less, besides maybe hakeem.

but yea, the 80s lakers > early 2000s lakers > 90s bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>> late 2000s lakers

It's funny, I was talking to the older homie, the homie that watched all of Showtime and the 90's Chicago Bulls. He is a Laker fan, but he's way more of just an NBA fan than pure Laker fan. I asked him. He said that the 96 Bulls would win. Basically he said it comes down to outside game, and he said that Pippen would get Worthy because he was more athletic. Also Kukoc would spread the floor too much. And that's the big homie, and his opinion I respect a lot. If the big homie said the 96 Bulls beat the 87 Lakers, then you best believe that's the truth.

It's funny. I was just watching the Laker channel the other day, and they showed a lil clip of Gary Vitti saying "the 87 Laker team was the greatest team in basketball history"

I'm just saying. The big homie bought up points I didn't even think of. And he saw a lot of basketball so I'll take him for his word.

now thats gangsta

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2015, 01:23:35 PM »

now thats gangsta

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2015, 01:28:27 PM »
lol