Author Topic: may sound weird...  (Read 245 times)

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
may sound weird...
« on: April 08, 2003, 04:00:46 AM »
Dont know how to say this, I mean I enjoyed every day of it and represented it mightily since day one and I thank Infinite for puttin me on and I got love for my cohorts and everything, but I came to the conclusion that I will leave my crew, Melanin Deficient, lol this board got my mind fucked up over thé past 1 1/2 years I've been registered here and I never wanted to be in a other crew than this one since then. But since times change, people change, I decided to go on on my own... no disrespect to anybody and this really aint no big thing.
So much love to bLaDe, my homie, been kickin it wit for ages and always manage to get my laugh on wit you. Infinite for puttin me on and inspiring me back in the day, KVB for bein a cool dude, Primo for bein ill but I dont really know ya too much so... and DeadSouljah for also bein cool n everything.

peace out.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:may sound weird...
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2003, 04:21:59 AM »
damn. good luck on ya own... lol

kick ass album

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2003, 09:17:14 AM »
kinda saw this comin.....good luck homie.  8)

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2003, 09:22:59 AM »
lol did ya now, kinda must be like that if you pre-discuss somethin on aim huh....  ;)

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2003, 09:34:25 AM »
lol did ya now, kinda must be like that if you pre-discuss somethin on aim huh....  ;)

tryna expose a psychic like im Ms Cleo up in this bitch huh? lol

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2003, 09:37:51 AM »
worrrrdd...  ;D

WCC Hall Of Famer

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2003, 04:24:57 PM »
Damn, well its your decision.  Personaly, I never got why people "left" crews to go "solo", I mean, it doesnt effect your rhymes[its not like i go "M.D IN THIS BITCH!" in my verses lol], the only thing it changes is crew battles.  But yeah, I aint mad, no reason to be, atleast you didnt join another crew  ;D .  Cuz I really dont think I would ever leave M.D for another crew, cuz its just what brought me into rhyming, and I aint to fond of the crew-switchin thing.  (Just stating my views)  Oh and congrats on the H.O.F thing, i seriously cant figure out why it took so long, you got mad talent in rhymin.  Oh and damn you gotta start gettin back to audio man, we can get a few collabs crackin  ;D  And thanks for the shoutout homie, you know I got equal respect for you.   Peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2003, 04:41:34 PM »
word, we'll get together do some tracks man. n naw I aint switchin crews.

its all gravy tho lol

peace

WCC Hall Of Famer