Author Topic: Madness4Real and Dr. Jam  (Read 423 times)

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
Madness4Real and Dr. Jam
« on: March 13, 2015, 07:12:01 PM »
I dont think these dudes get the props they deserve, especially  on this site.  I remember lookin em up awhile back and finding out they was from europe..
Thats why I really cant on the europeans on here,  cause besides anything goofy yall do, yall still recognize good music at the end of the day  8)

ithink my fav track they did was that boyz n the hood gmix...but they done hella shit back in the day,from what I remember they did somethn on eazys last albums, mack 10s 1st album, the wc curb servin album, most of bgko and dres album..
Their pretty dope for their time, possible in my top 5 for producers of gfunk tbh they were dope af  8)
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Madness4Real and Dr. Jam
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 07:18:39 AM »
agreed. they are very underrated.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 08:33:08 AM »
  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Desert Lord

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 06:49:02 PM »
oh yeah! the boyz'n the hood - gmix was the bomb !!

Game-Won

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 10:59:40 PM »
I dont think these dudes get the props they deserve, especially  on this site.  I remember lookin em up awhile back and finding out they was from europe..
Thats why I really cant on the europeans on here,  cause besides anything goofy yall do, yall still recognize good music at the end of the day  8)

ithink my fav track they did was that boyz n the hood gmix...but they done hella shit back in the day,from what I remember they did somethn on eazys last albums, mack 10s 1st album, the wc curb servin album, most of bgko and dres album..
Their pretty dope for their time, possible in my top 5 for producers of gfunk tbh they were dope af  8)

FUCK Jokeren, FUCK Madness4real and FUCK Den Gale Pose.. Lame ass, cheating ass, cheap bitch ass.. They could have been legends in Denmark, instead their Legacy will their are biches.

Streetmass killed them, let them rest in the ashes of that firestorm.

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 06:37:26 AM »
--> "Down 2 Tha Last Roach"
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

B.A.

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2015, 11:48:57 AM »
I've always thought these dudes were sick, everything they produced was really dope! (at least as far as what I heard of them anyway)
Eazy - E - Luv 4 Dem Gangsta'z 8)  Definitely one of my personal favorite joints.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 12:07:30 PM by B.A. »
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

BIGWORM

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2015, 08:35:53 PM »
 ;)

Desert Lord

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2015, 06:29:30 AM »

FUCK Jokeren, FUCK Madness4real and FUCK Den Gale Pose.. Lame ass, cheating ass, cheap bitch ass.. They could have been legends in Denmark, instead their Legacy will their are biches.

Streetmass killed them, let them rest in the ashes of that firestorm.

lol, what's your beef with them?