Author Topic: psalm 27 - revised  (Read 437 times)

miss demeanor

psalm 27 - revised
« on: April 09, 2015, 08:41:23 PM »
1. The lord is my light n my salvation; who'm shall I fear? The lord is the strength of my life; of who'm shall I be afraid?
2. When the wicked came against me to eat my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell.
4. One thing I have desired of the lord, that will I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the lord, and inquire in his temple.
8. When you said, "Seek my face," my heart said to you " your face, lord, I will seek."
9. Do not hide your face from me; do not turn your servant away in anger; you have been my help; do not leave me or forsake me, o god of my salvation.
12. Do not deliver me to the will of my adversaries; for false witnesses have risen against me, and such as breathe out violence.
14. Wait on the lord; be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the lord.....

I hallucinated the face of god once.... Then fell into the most deep sleep....
I love any religious literature about god, Allah, Jehovah, Yahweh or any of the synonyms......

miss demeanor

Re: psalm 27 - revised
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 06:45:23 PM »
So I remain calm reading the 71st psalm n all the psalm's of Dawud.....

miss demeanor

Re: psalm 27 - revised
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 09:38:28 PM »
Read chapter one n two of Timothy.... Now I wanna close my account again..... Get back to trying to feel wholesome in this fucked up world.... Later..... N a big s/o to sccit.... Shalom.....