Author Topic: best jay z song  (Read 698 times)

CORREA

Re: best jay z song
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2015, 11:32:34 AM »
Jay-Z doesn't have any bangers.  Name me even one Jay-Z song that is comes anywhere near a Nas track like "One Mic" or "Last Real Nigga".

I understand that you think you're being subversive and unique with statements like this, but you are fitting the exact stereotype of an average nerdy backpacker. Step your game up.

I just picture you niccaz old, living at your momz house, eatin doritos, playing video games, bumping Jay Z and dreamin about millionz.... SUCKAZ

and i picture you living in the gutta...right next to daz dillingers motha

anything that one sided retarded Infinite says should be Taken with a grain of salt ;D

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2015, 11:44:23 AM »
i never been a jay z fan but i did like his singles from his 1st blue print album and doa

keep tryin you fool, instead of learning to think for yo'self
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

CORREA

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2015, 11:49:51 AM »
i never been a jay z fan but i did like his singles from his 1st blue print album and doa

take your ass and make another one of those damn threads thats been beaten to death already  :laugh:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=316922.0

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2015, 12:49:15 PM »

Jay Z is a much better rapper than Daz.

Remedy360

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2015, 08:33:53 PM »
Jay-Z doesn't have any bangers.  Name me even one Jay-Z song that is comes anywhere near a Nas track like "One Mic" or "Last Real Nigga".

I love Nas, but how in the world is "Last Real Nigga" a banger? What do you consider a banger?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2015, 03:12:50 AM »

I love Nas, but how in the world is "Last Real Nigga" a banger? What do you consider a banger?

Definition:   Banger  —  Hip-Hop track that bumps effectively in the speakers, lyrics have some bite to it, hard, real.   

Blood$

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2015, 04:43:05 AM »

I understand that you think you're being subversive and unique with statements like this, but you are fitting the exact stereotype of an average nerdy backpacker. Step your game up.

I just picture you niccaz old, living at your momz house, eatin doritos, playing video games, bumping Jay Z and dreamin about millionz.... SUCKAZ

and how does "Moment Of Clarity" produced by your false idol Eminem not fit the 'banger' mold?

we picture you wiping retired Crip niccas asses in a Long Beach nursing home listening to Daz Dillinger *pause*

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2015, 09:47:09 AM »
we picture you wiping retired Crip niccas asses in a Long Beach nursing home listening to Daz Dillinger *pause*

TidyKris

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2015, 11:26:27 AM »
I only really like Jay's songs for the beats so my selection is based on the beats and not the lyrics.
Most of them are Just Blaze beats too  8)

Song Cry
Never Change
My 1st Song
Decmember 4th
Oh My God
Cant Knock The Hustle
Dead Presidents

There are a few more too but i will leave it there for now

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2015, 02:56:05 AM »

and how does "Moment Of Clarity" produced by your false idol Eminem not fit the 'banger' mold?

never heard of it... I'll have to check it out... but I doubt it compares to Nas "The Cross"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2015, 12:55:26 PM »

never heard of it... I'll have to check it out... but I doubt it compares to Nas "The Cross"

Jay Z's "where i'm from" > Nas's "The cross"

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2015, 05:04:19 PM »

Jay Z's "where i'm from" > Nas's "The cross"