Author Topic: KEVIN DURANT'S MT. RUSHMORE  (Read 3573 times)

Sccit

KEVIN DURANT'S MT. RUSHMORE
« on: April 16, 2015, 06:30:52 PM »
MJ - Bird - Magic - Kobe

Not to be bias but I think Kareem should replace Bird

Hack Wilson - real

Re: KEVIN DURANT'S MT. RUSHMORE
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 07:05:19 PM »
 :laugh:  yeah let's just ignore the entire sport until the 1980s brehs

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 01:19:04 AM »
u soundin like a true coli poster now

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 09:07:12 AM »
I think you need Russell. So I'd go Russell, Magic, Jordan, Kareem.

I like Kobe but his career is not done yet and once it is we can debate it. It's like trying to add Obama to Mt. Rushmore, and that may happen because he's the first black president and that might be a movement some day. But for now, I'd leave it at that 4.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 09:42:34 AM »
who the fuck would advocate adding OBAMA to Mt. Rushmore?   that's right, M DOGG  :laugh:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2015, 09:52:29 AM »
who the fuck would advocate adding OBAMA to Mt. Rushmore?   that's right, M DOGG  :laugh:

The movement begins now... LMAO... I'm just saying more like how crazy it is to add Kobe rather than saying I think we should add Obama. I can see it being a thing in like 50 years, the Al Sharpton of 2065 saying not adding Obama is racist. With that said, Kobe is still playing, it's crazy to put him on now.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2015, 10:07:54 AM »

lmao

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2015, 10:08:41 AM »

The movement begins now... LMAO... I'm just saying more like how crazy it is to add Kobe rather than saying I think we should add Obama. I can see it being a thing in like 50 years, the Al Sharpton of 2065 saying not adding Obama is racist. With that said, Kobe is still playing, it's crazy to put him on now.

durant's played against kobe....he has more say than u.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2015, 11:22:13 AM »

As I said, putting Kobe on the Mt. Rushmore right now would be as silly as putting on Obama on now. Now in a few years we everyone will look at Kobe's career as a whole and can reflect on how it ended, then you can. Durant also didn't include anyone who played before he was born, so he had a very current player bias. Which as a history person, I find a bit short sighted but those are the players he modeled his game after. So I can see it for him.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2015, 12:21:47 PM »

As I said, putting Kobe on the Mt. Rushmore right now would be as silly as putting on Obama on now. Now in a few years we everyone will look at Kobe's career as a whole and can reflect on how it ended, then you can. Durant also didn't include anyone who played before he was born, so he had a very current player bias. Which as a history person, I find a bit short sighted but those are the players he modeled his game after. So I can see it for him.

difference is, kobe is one of the greatests ever, hands down.......obama is not. the end.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2015, 12:28:20 PM »

difference is, kobe is one of the greatests ever, hands down.......obama is not. the end.

Is he top 4? And is he top 4 right now? Is he better than Russell? Magic? MJ? Kareem? Bird? Wilt? I'd say he's on that top level. He will go down as the best post-Jordan player ever. But is he above those players? I think he'll be top 4 when it's all said and done. It's hard, but I want to give him Magic's spot. But right now, I'm not completely sold. If he can somehow guide the Lakers to the playoffs and somehow win, it's a wrap, he's a top 2 player of all time, maybe number 1. But is career is not done, so I'm not willing to go as far as to say he's in the Mt. Rushmore of players right now.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2015, 01:57:51 PM »

Is he top 4? And is he top 4 right now? Is he better than Russell? Magic? MJ? Kareem? Bird? Wilt? I'd say he's on that top level. He will go down as the best post-Jordan player ever. But is he above those players? I think he'll be top 4 when it's all said and done. It's hard, but I want to give him Magic's spot. But right now, I'm not completely sold. If he can somehow guide the Lakers to the playoffs and somehow win, it's a wrap, he's a top 2 player of all time, maybe number 1. But is career is not done, so I'm not willing to go as far as to say he's in the Mt. Rushmore of players right now.

there are about ten players who are interchangeable at number 1 and he's one of em

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2015, 02:02:23 PM »

there are about ten players who are interchangeable at number 1 and he's one of em

really? I have MJ, Russell, Magic as a team player, but I don't have Kobe yet.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2015, 02:07:46 PM »

u dont win back to back as the leader of a team if you're not a team player

i suggest u go kill yourself while watchin espn news "laker fan"

Remedy360

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2015, 05:05:00 PM »

i suggest u go kill yourself while watchin espn news "laker fan"

LMAO, a bit harsh don't you think?