Author Topic: KEVIN DURANT'S MT. RUSHMORE  (Read 3570 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: KEVIN DURANT'S MT. RUSHMORE
« Reply #105 on: April 23, 2015, 02:37:47 PM »
says the guy who wants his team to sign Rondo

never change  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #106 on: April 23, 2015, 02:47:25 PM »
Jordan and Pippen is the best duo 

By his own law & standards, he's not even at the liberty to second guess this.

Logic's a bitch with this guy lol.

wtf are u talkin about weirdo.......pippen is not a top 10 player of all time

both kobe and shaq are

it's not even close, really

Dude what are you saying? They're considered a "duo" in NBA history. Went 6-0 in the Finals, threepeated twice. Rings are all that matter, "weirdo". Finals records are all that matter. Read your own scriptures.

Shaq & Kobe have half the rings & lost in the Finals together. Smarten up, my boy. It's indisputable.

Sccit

« Reply #107 on: April 23, 2015, 02:51:55 PM »

both kobe and shaq are

Dude what are you saying? They're considered a "duo" in NBA history. Went 6-0 in the Finals, threepeated twice. Rings are all that matter, "weirdo". Finals records are all that matter. Read your own scriptures.

Shaq & Kobe have half the rings & lost in the Finals together. Smarten up, my boy. It's indisputable.

if rings were all that mattered, Robert Horry would be a HOFer.....rings are a factor, but far from all that matters. U need to work on your common sense skills.

Sccit

« Reply #108 on: April 23, 2015, 02:52:27 PM »
says the guy who wants his team to sign Rondo

never change  ;D

I thought he was the best pg in the league?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: April 23, 2015, 02:58:26 PM »

both kobe and shaq are

if rings were all that mattered, Robert Horry would be a HOFer.....rings are a factor, but far from all that matters. U need to work on your common sense skills.

lol, copping out, homie. If you're comparing Pippen to Horry, remove yourself as a moderate of the section.

You give him all the credit in the universe when trying to knock Jordan down & say how much of a help he was. Face it, it's sad for you to admit, but by your own law MJ & Pippen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe & Shaq, three times over.

If Pippen wasn't averaging 20 & hadn't been the best defender in the league, you could maybe make a case. But he was almost as important as MJ, considering MJ couldn't do it without him. Easily the best duo of all-time.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #110 on: April 23, 2015, 03:18:02 PM »
so what i said about Rondo 2 years ago holds truth now?  you yourself said he's obviously injured....

Sccit

« Reply #111 on: April 23, 2015, 03:37:03 PM »

both kobe and shaq are

lol, copping out, homie. If you're comparing Pippen to Horry, remove yourself as a moderate of the section.

You give him all the credit in the universe when trying to knock Jordan down & say how much of a help he was. Face it, it's sad for you to admit, but by your own law MJ & Pippen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe & Shaq, three times over.

If Pippen wasn't averaging 20 & hadn't been the best defender in the league, you could maybe make a case. But he was almost as important as MJ, considering MJ couldn't do it without him. Easily the best duo of all-time.

pippen is great, dont get me wrong...but he's not a top-tier all time great. both kobe and shaq are. it's pretty simple, but keep goin......

Sccit

« Reply #112 on: April 23, 2015, 03:38:13 PM »
so what i said about Rondo 2 years ago holds truth now?  you yourself said he's obviously injured....

lol u said that shit in the beginnin of the season brodie

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #113 on: April 23, 2015, 03:47:14 PM »
and i have been proven wrong since the dude doesn't want to even try to win a playoff game in Dallas

he was the best PG when he was schooling Lebron and 'em just a few years ago in the playoffs but seems the game passed him by

Sccit

« Reply #114 on: April 23, 2015, 04:26:31 PM »
and i have been proven wrong since the dude doesn't want to even try to win a playoff game in Dallas

he was the best PG when he was schooling Lebron and 'em just a few years ago in the playoffs but seems the game passed him by

SO U REALLY THOUGHT HE WAS THE BEST? LOL...AND THIS WHOLE TIME I THOUGH U WERE JUST TROLLIN

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #115 on: April 23, 2015, 04:33:25 PM »
i say Rondo is the best PG in the same breath that you say Tracey McGrady or Marshmelo Anthony is better than Lebron ;)

how's that? :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: April 24, 2015, 01:00:48 PM »

both kobe and shaq are

pippen is great, dont get me wrong...but he's not a top-tier all time great. both kobe and shaq are. it's pretty simple, but keep goin......

Na, my bad dude. It just doesn't work that way. Kobe's individual body of work in his career + Shaq's individual body of work in his career is better than MJ's + Pippen's individual bodies of work. But as a duo 6-0 >>>>>>>>>>> 3-1.

Just using the basic metrics, my boy.

Sccit

« Reply #117 on: April 24, 2015, 03:21:47 PM »

both kobe and shaq are

Na, my bad dude. It just doesn't work that way. Kobe's individual body of work in his career + Shaq's individual body of work in his career is better than MJ's + Pippen's individual bodies of work. But as a duo 6-0 >>>>>>>>>>> 3-1.

Just using the basic metrics, my boy.

unfortunately for ur case, thats not how it works. if pippen was a top 10 all-time and they went 6-0, then yea, u have a point....but pippen is not on that level, so they lose points as a duo based on the fact that he's a couple tiers under the other players in the conversation. also, the fact that jordan and pippen played way more seasons together than kobe and shaq factors into the title equation. u give kobe and shaq a couple more years together, and they very easily coulda won a few more.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: April 26, 2015, 06:03:38 PM »
So your argument is based on "if they played more seasons together". Even though I could easily say "if Jordan didn't retire, they could of won nine years in a row".

So back to reality where things actually happened...6-0 >>> 3-1. Not debatable how much of a landslide victory it is for MJ/Pippen.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #119 on: April 26, 2015, 07:55:01 PM »
this is true

Russell-Cousy is also better than shaq and kobe