Author Topic: KEVIN DURANT'S MT. RUSHMORE  (Read 3571 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: KEVIN DURANT'S MT. RUSHMORE
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2015, 05:31:29 PM »
who the fuck would advocate adding OBAMA to Mt. Rushmore?   that's right, M DOGG  :laugh:

The movement begins now... LMAO... I'm just saying more like how crazy it is to add Kobe rather than saying I think we should add Obama. I can see it being a thing in like 50 years, the Al Sharpton of 2065 saying not adding Obama is racist. With that said, Kobe is still playing, it's crazy to put him on now.

durant's played against kobe....he has more say than u.

As I said, putting Kobe on the Mt. Rushmore right now would be as silly as putting on Obama on now. Now in a few years we everyone will look at Kobe's career as a whole and can reflect on how it ended, then you can. Durant also didn't include anyone who played before he was born, so he had a very current player bias. Which as a history person, I find a bit short sighted but those are the players he modeled his game after. So I can see it for him.

difference is, kobe is one of the greatests ever, hands down.......obama is not. the end.

Is he top 4? And is he top 4 right now? Is he better than Russell? Magic? MJ? Kareem? Bird? Wilt? I'd say he's on that top level. He will go down as the best post-Jordan player ever. But is he above those players? I think he'll be top 4 when it's all said and done. It's hard, but I want to give him Magic's spot. But right now, I'm not completely sold. If he can somehow guide the Lakers to the playoffs and somehow win, it's a wrap, he's a top 2 player of all time, maybe number 1. But is career is not done, so I'm not willing to go as far as to say he's in the Mt. Rushmore of players right now.

there are about ten players who are interchangeable at number 1 and he's one of em

really? I have MJ, Russell, Magic as a team player, but I don't have Kobe yet.

u dont win back to back as the leader of a team if you're not a team player

i suggest u go kill yourself while watchin espn news "laker fan"

You must have failed reading comprehension. I said Magic is a team player, I didn't say Kobe was a bad team player. I was the one who brought up his sacrifices during the three peat and his 7apg. Go back to school.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2015, 06:34:29 PM »
who the fuck would advocate adding OBAMA to Mt. Rushmore?   that's right, M DOGG  :laugh:

The movement begins now... LMAO... I'm just saying more like how crazy it is to add Kobe rather than saying I think we should add Obama. I can see it being a thing in like 50 years, the Al Sharpton of 2065 saying not adding Obama is racist. With that said, Kobe is still playing, it's crazy to put him on now.

As I said, putting Kobe on the Mt. Rushmore right now would be as silly as putting on Obama on now. Now in a few years we everyone will look at Kobe's career as a whole and can reflect on how it ended, then you can. Durant also didn't include anyone who played before he was born, so he had a very current player bias. Which as a history person, I find a bit short sighted but those are the players he modeled his game after. So I can see it for him.

difference is, kobe is one of the greatests ever, hands down.......obama is not. the end.

his better then U think foo

Is he top 4? And is he top 4 right now? Is he better than Russell? Magic? MJ? Kareem? Bird? Wilt? I'd say he's on that top level. He will go down as the best post-Jordan player ever. But is he above those players? I think he'll be top 4 when it's all said and done. It's hard, but I want to give him Magic's spot. But right now, I'm not completely sold. If he can somehow guide the Lakers to the playoffs and somehow win, it's a wrap, he's a top 2 player of all time, maybe number 1. But is career is not done, so I'm not willing to go as far as to say he's in the Mt. Rushmore of players right now.

there are about ten players who are interchangeable at number 1 and he's one of em

You must have failed reading comprehension. I said Magic is a team player, I didn't say Kobe was a bad team player. I was the one who brought up his sacrifices during the three peat and his 7apg. Go back to school.

his better than U think foo

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2015, 07:02:03 PM »
Kobe would be Joe Johnson status in the 1980's eastern conference  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2015, 07:14:53 PM »
Kobe would be Joe Johnson status in the 1980's eastern conference  :laugh:

mdogg agrees

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2015, 07:47:25 PM »
who the fuck would advocate adding OBAMA to Mt. Rushmore?   that's right, M DOGG  :laugh:

LMFAO, Sccit, you have to be high. I said he has a chance to be top 2 or 3 all time. LOL, it's like if I don't suck Kobe's dick, that's not good enough for you. You are too much.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2015, 07:51:10 PM »

LMFAO, Sccit, you have to be high. I said he has a chance to be top 2 or 3 all time. LOL, it's like if I don't suck Kobe's dick, that's not good enough for you. You are too much.

here U go again. arguing against Durants picks when it favors the Lakers.. face it, U simply don't bleed purple and gold. prolly a lowkey Celtic fan.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2015, 07:55:36 PM »

here U go again. arguing against Durants picks when it favors the Lakers.. face it, U simply don't bleed purple and gold. prolly a lowkey Celtic fan.

I put Magic there. Is he not a Laker??

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2015, 08:00:53 PM »
I put two Lakers actually, Kareem and Magic. You are higher than shit right now. A lonely pathetic Friday night for LA's Most Blunted.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2015, 08:24:12 PM »
I put two Lakers actually, Kareem and Magic. You are higher than shit right now. A lonely pathetic Friday night for LA's Most Blunted.

lol U soundin mad as hell, like I hit a lil too close to home.. night hasn't even started on this end, my Celtic fan friend.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2015, 08:36:18 PM »

lol U soundin mad as hell, like I hit a lil too close to home.. night hasn't even started on this end, my Celtic fan friend.

HAHAHA.... I'm just fucking with you. But man, it's 8:35pm, you already high as a muthaphukka alone infront of your computer mad someone put 2 Lakers on their Mt. Rushmore and one wasn't Kobe... LOL.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2015, 11:02:32 PM »

HAHAHA.... I'm just fucking with you. But man, it's 8:35pm, you already high as a muthaphukka alone infront of your computer mad someone put 2 Lakers on their Mt. Rushmore and one wasn't Kobe... LOL.
brobro, who even posts from a computer anymore? U over here makin double posts n shit tryna protecting your laker fandom and then callin me mad lol cmon g

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2015, 04:09:38 PM »
the Lakers mt rushmore wouldn't even include Kobe

Magic, Kareem, Jerry and the big Shaqtus

:laugh:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2015, 05:31:18 PM »
the Lakers mt rushmore wouldn't even include Kobe

Magic, Kareem, Jerry and the big Shaqtus

:laugh:

You forgot Mikan and Baylor. But Kobe will be number 2 Laker unless he wins another title then he is number 1. Overall, because of his time on the Bucks, I put Kareem slighty over Kobe. But you know who is not on Mt. Rushmore, and would be? LeBron.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2015, 06:26:26 PM »
i could see someone justifying putting Kobe over Kareem and Shaq due to them having great seasons outside of the Lakers

Magic?  no way.

West?  yes because West sucked at winning titles but white people love him cuz HEZ DA LOGO!!@!

my non trolling Lakers mt rushmore is Magic, Kareem, Shaq and Kobe    - West #5  - Shaq over West because Shaq won 3 straight finals AND finals MVP's as a Laker.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 06:29:36 PM by Hack Brodenheimer »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2015, 06:44:37 PM »
i could see someone justifying putting Kobe over Kareem and Shaq due to them having great seasons outside of the Lakers

Magic?  no way.

West?  yes because West sucked at winning titles but white people love him cuz HEZ DA LOGO!!@!

my non trolling Lakers mt rushmore is Magic, Kareem, Shaq and Kobe    - West #5  - Shaq over West because Shaq won 3 straight finals AND finals MVP's as a Laker.

Yeah, if Kobe wins one more, he has 6 and Magic has 5. Kobe goes in #1. Overall NBA, Kareem is over Kobe because of his Bucks time and his greatness in the 70's. But if Kobe wins one more, Kobe is in there with the debate being Magic vs. Kareem. This year is so important to Kobe. If he can overcome the odds, then you are talking the greatest comeback story in NBA history.