Author Topic: KEVIN DURANT'S MT. RUSHMORE  (Read 3574 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: KEVIN DURANT'S MT. RUSHMORE
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2015, 09:22:57 PM »
lol  "IF" kobe wins another title is like saying IF the Mayan civilization reemerges or IF the Cubs win a world series  :laugh:

Kobe is even defending Shaq these days because he knows how much Shaq meant to him getting 60% of his titles

http://uproxx.com/dimemag/2015/04/kobe-defends-shaqs-laziness/

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2015, 07:40:25 AM »
lol  "IF" kobe wins another title is like saying IF the Mayan civilization reemerges or IF the Cubs win a world series  :laugh:

Kobe is even defending Shaq these days because he knows how much Shaq meant to him getting 60% of his titles

http://uproxx.com/dimemag/2015/04/kobe-defends-shaqs-laziness/

But anything can happen. And all greats had great teammates. Jerry West had Wilt and Baylor, Russell had 5 HoFers. The Bulls made the conference finals without MJ, Magic had Kareem and Worthy, Duncan has Parker and Manu, Kobe had Shaq and Gasol. This teammate argument is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. Like I use to argue with Sccit, I don't give a fuck about Kobe winning titles with as little help as possible so he can look better, making Gasol out to be a bum. Well I want the strongest Laker team possible. Full of great players and future hall of famers and others argue about who's great. I don't suck Kobe's dick. I want a complete team that will win titles.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2015, 10:31:16 AM »
Ur not even a laker fan, so U can quit frontin now

btw magic already said kobe is the goat laker .. and it was widely accepted post 2010. check the numbers, kobe holds almost every laker record.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2015, 10:44:22 AM »

btw magic already said kobe is the goat laker .. and it was widely accepted post 2010. check the numbers, kobe holds almost every laker record.
only because

1-Magic got aids
2-Kobe got Shaqtus traded away
3-Kareem spent several years of his prime on the Bucks

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2015, 11:43:28 AM »

only because

1-Magic got aids
2-Kobe got Shaqtus traded away
3-Kareem spent several years of his prime on the Bucks

and mj only has 6 rings because he was drafted by the bulls and had scottie pippen as a second fiddle.......but it happened, and thats what it is

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2015, 01:53:50 PM »

Hahahaha, I'm WAAAAY more of a Laker fan than you. You are a Kobe dick sucker, not a Laker fan. Get it straight. And wipe your chin.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2015, 02:54:41 PM »

Hahahaha, I'm WAAAAY more of a Laker fan than you. You are a Kobe dick sucker, not a Laker fan. Get it straight. And wipe your chin.

how are U way more of a laker fan when U lean towards other teams in hypotheticals, such as 80s Lakers vs 90s Bulls.... when ANYONE within the laker organization would say 80s Lakers based on pride alone..... face it, you're fairweather and don't rep the P&G to death. no need to take it out on me.. I just call em like I see em.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2015, 03:10:45 PM »
M Dogg is being unbiased, that's all.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2015, 03:11:36 PM »
M Dogg is being unbiased, that's all.

Celtic fans got mdoggs back

nuff said

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2015, 05:09:59 PM »
But Kobe will be number 2 Laker unless he wins another title then he is number 1.

That's lame. You're saying it like if the Lakers somehow win next year it'll be the Kobe show. The Lakers would of missed the playoffs if Kobe played all 82 games. The Lakers wouldn't have a chance of winning a title unless Kobe was the 3rd option at best. & I mean behind like a LeBron and/or Durant running the show big time.

That's almost like saying Ginobili's legacy would be SUBSTANTIALLY better if the Spurs win this year & he just held on long enough to still be contributing & got his 5th. If Kobe isn't #1 for you now (which is fine), you're going to give him a bump over Magic Johnson for the "ring" (which he won't even get lol, but still lol) that he contributed to the least in his career?

That's why the ring meter is absurdly flawed. Only counts when you need it for argument. Like if that hypothetical scenario I just drew out actually happened & Kobe won his 6th averaging 16.3 PPG, NIK would say "it's undeniable that MJ = Kobe because 6 = 6". That's so silly lol.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 05:13:32 PM by Chamillitary Click »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2015, 05:25:39 PM »
obama on mount rushmore?

We put Uncle Sams on there not Uncle Toms

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2015, 07:26:30 PM »

how are U way more of a laker fan when U lean towards other teams in hypotheticals, such as 80s Lakers vs 90s Bulls.... when ANYONE within the laker organization would say 80s Lakers based on pride alone..... face it, you're fairweather and don't rep the P&G to death. no need to take it out on me.. I just call em like I see em.

Liking Magic and Shaq over Kobe don't make me fair weather. Respecting other teams don't make me fair weather. It makes me a realist and as I get older, I can be that. I can give a fuck which team can beat which team. I asked the big homie who is older than me and watched both teams and has old Showtime tapes. He said the Bulls would win off defense and shooting. Have to trust him. And this dude wrote a song in 1999 about triangles because we got Phil Jackson.

But Kobe will be number 2 Laker unless he wins another title then he is number 1.

That's lame. You're saying it like if the Lakers somehow win next year it'll be the Kobe show. The Lakers would of missed the playoffs if Kobe played all 82 games. The Lakers wouldn't have a chance of winning a title unless Kobe was the 3rd option at best. & I mean behind like a LeBron and/or Durant running the show big time.

That's almost like saying Ginobili's legacy would be SUBSTANTIALLY better if the Spurs win this year & he just held on long enough to still be contributing & got his 5th. If Kobe isn't #1 for you now (which is fine), you're going to give him a bump over Magic Johnson for the "ring" (which he won't even get lol, but still lol) that he contributed to the least in his career?

That's why the ring meter is absurdly flawed. Only counts when you need it for argument. Like if that hypothetical scenario I just drew out actually happened & Kobe won his 6th averaging 16.3 PPG, NIK would say "it's undeniable that MJ = Kobe because 6 = 6". That's so silly lol.

I agree rings are flawed, but Kobe helping the Lakers win, even if he ain't the #1 option would be the greatest comeback in NBA history, and it can still happen. Kobe is a top 10 player all time and you can count nothing out. His career ain't done so his final place ain't set in stone yet, except Sccit who thinks he's the GOAT and if you don't then your not a Laker fan. I'll judge when his career is over.

obama on mount rushmore?

We put Uncle Sams on there not Uncle Toms

I was just saying putting Kobe on Mt. Rushmore is like putting Obama because they are both active and both have their Stans and neither deserve to go in right now. We have to see how their careers end before we start talking about Mt. Rushmore status.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2015, 12:21:58 PM »
His career's over. He would have to get both legs surgically removed from his body & science would have to unleash some next generation robotic, prosthetic legs.

Nigga would have to be Darth Vader.

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2015, 12:25:10 PM »
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE FACT THAT DURANT HAS PLAYED AGAINST BOTH KOBE AND LEBRON IN THEIR PRIMES AND GREATLY FAVORS KOBE

SORTA HELPS PUT THE BSPN NARRATIVE OF LEBRON BEIN ON KOBE'S LEVEL IN PERSPECTIVE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2015, 12:55:46 PM »
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE FACT THAT DURANT HAS PLAYED AGAINST BOTH KOBE AND LEBRON IN THEIR PRIMES AND GREATLY FAVORS KOBE

SORTA HELPS PUT THE BSPN NARRATIVE OF LEBRON BEIN ON KOBE'S LEVEL IN PERSPECTIVE

Or maybe he's just bitter about losing in the finals to Lebron and wants to play that narrative down  ::)