Author Topic: The War is Over  (Read 1923 times)

Woodrow

Re:The War is Over
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2003, 04:01:44 PM »
how can you say he's a good prez? he started a war lol shit
what happened 2 Peace?
2 wars.... and he's gonna start a third soon

You have the nerve to call me brainwashed, but claim that America started the war on afghanistan?

The Taliban allowed Al Queda to freely operate and help fund the running of that country, and in turn Al Queda attacks the USA. Somehow thats OUR fault?

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2003, 08:42:05 AM »
how can you say he's a good prez? he started a war lol shit
what happened 2 Peace?
2 wars.... and he's gonna start a third soon

You have the nerve to call me brainwashed, but claim that America started the war on afghanistan?

The Taliban allowed Al Queda to freely operate and help fund the running of that country, and in turn Al Queda attacks the USA. Somehow thats OUR fault?

1. al quaida (a terrorist organization, headquarter in saudi-arabia) supposedly bombed the twin towers
2. bin laden (one of the higher leaders of al quaida, the saudi-arabian terrorist organization) escaped saudi-arabia and supposedly went to afghanistan.
3. usa demanted/ordered the talibans (the current rulers of afghanistan) to hand over bin laden, or else.......
4. the talibans told usa to show proof before any eventual capture of bin laden.
5. usa responded with bombing afghanistan, claiming that they wanna "release" their people from opression and to kill bin laden.

now lets see.... if the talibans handed over bin ladn, usa wouldnt care about the population's suffering...

the talibans didnt start a shit.... usa did.... after being attacked by a terrorist organization... but the fact remain, usa started the war

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2003, 10:54:37 AM »
Word, ^ i bo is on point here. And i advise anyone who has no idea of relations between Taliban/US to shut up about this nonsense of Afghanistan starting that war. And Quake of course that ass scares you. Youve never seen anything like it, so your curious, yet scared at the same time. Dont worry, you;ll overcome your fears.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2003, 11:43:28 AM »
Word, ^ i bo is on point here. And i advise anyone who has no idea of relations between Taliban/US to shut up about this nonsense of Afghanistan starting that war. And Quake of course that ass scares you. Youve never seen anything like it, so your curious, yet scared at the same time. Dont worry, you;ll overcome your fears.

Thank you for the diagnosis Doctor Afghan  ::)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2003, 01:31:48 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2003, 04:52:42 AM »
er... did I get sumthin wrong, or do you REALLY think it was a VICTORY? a big EFFORT, "winning" this "war"??!?!?

I HOPE not!!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2003, 11:54:51 PM »
er... did I get sumthin wrong, or do you REALLY think it was a VICTORY? a big EFFORT, "winning" this "war"??!?!?

I HOPE not!!

word...
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Yeah!

• 'G'
  • Don't Get It Twisted!
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2003, 11:38:20 AM »

Oh My God, did he acctully not say it. Wait.....« Last Edit: April 11, 2003, 03:31:48 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. » Oh OK. I thought Quake acctully had some intelligence for once.

Quakaveli

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2003, 12:00:01 PM »

Oh My God, did he acctully not say it. Wait.....« Last Edit: April 11, 2003, 03:31:48 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. » Oh OK. I thought Quake acctully had some intelligence for once.

LOL ur lame boy....get off the Faghans nuts, and BTW I had said Doctor FAGhan, not afghan, but anyway..................................................

hey 7evenn, yeah it was a VICTORY, it was not a great effort but it just showed the STRENGTH of our victory, and the extent of our military prowess when we could take out a nation in a matter of days...

Yeah!

• 'G'
  • Don't Get It Twisted!
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2003, 06:06:08 PM »
Just for the record, could you explain to me what exactly a "faghan" is.

Quakaveli

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2003, 09:29:53 PM »
Just for the record, could you explain to me what exactly a "faghan" is.

A faghan is a combination of the two words Fat and Afghan, and it is used to refer to a certain fat afghani terrorist in this forum... ;D...

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2003, 04:01:36 AM »
 ;D

I DONT THINK THIS WAR IS OVER, I RECKON ITS JUST THE START OF SOMETHING BIGGA  :o

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2003, 04:26:11 AM »
New World Order, motherfucker!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Immortal

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2003, 10:45:45 PM »
theres a lot of propoganda about the islamic shiites coming in power. I mean now that the Saddam thing( or the war if you like) is done with, im afraid that instead of a democracy, there will be a fundamentalist regime or government....like pakistan or others
« Last Edit: April 24, 2003, 01:00:02 AM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Immortal

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2003, 10:53:29 PM »
America seems worried that the islamic shiites may turn the government into a anti american one, plus Iran could play a dominant role for ruling iraq, and america has virtually no diplomatic relations with the nation. WAs all this just for oil or is there any other reason for the US to do all this get away with saddam, cause he was not a threat to america as a matter of fact, he was just like a gangster ruling his country and taking care of his business, apart from killing his ppl...i mean look at africa, half of the nation is under really harsh dictatorial rule, their ppl are fucked from civil wars , etc even worse conditions....but america wont even intervene with the africans

I think america has turned the old Iraq into a Pakistan or Syria replica
« Last Edit: April 24, 2003, 01:01:07 AM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2003, 08:11:45 AM »
i dont think that the wars over????
that just what i think
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus