Author Topic: what is the best x-box game  (Read 122 times)

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
what is the best x-box game
« on: April 09, 2003, 06:58:06 AM »
what is the best x-box game???

i say mortal kombat(DA) is so far the best i've played
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

hector

Re:what is the best x-box game
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2003, 11:22:34 AM »
Halo is the best IMO.

KVB

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2003, 12:16:39 PM »
Judging from the ones I've played, I think launch title Halo is still the best game available for the console. That game revolutionized the FPS genre and is in my opinion the best FPS ever, on any format. Simply a brilliant game - any Xbox owner who doesn't have this game deserves a thorough slap in the face.

Graphically Dead Or Alive 3 is the best, IMO. There's a lot of great games out there, in all genres. ColinMcRae 3 is the best racing game, for instance... DOA3 being the best beat 'em up.

Damn, can't describe the good feeling of having an XBox - it shits on PS2 so much it's not even funny... can't wait for Xbox Live to come around.

BigBaller24

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2003, 09:22:35 PM »
Well i love halo....but from all the games i've played i would have to say that Splinter cell is the best game out right now.

peace

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2003, 06:13:29 AM »
halo is a tight game
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus