Author Topic: Tech N9ne - Speedom (WWC2) (feat. Eminem & Krizz Kaliko)  (Read 772 times)

Eddz

Re: Tech N9ne - Speedom (WWC2) (feat. Eminem & Krizz Kaliko)
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2015, 11:57:12 PM »
I always thought Tech would of sounded great on "Wicked Ways" off MMLP2.

JohnnyL

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2015, 07:01:14 AM »
Great track.  Granted, it did take too long to happen.  I have to say though, while neither Tech or Eminem are in their prime now, I actually think getting this collaboration now, we ended up with a much better Eminem verse than we probably would have gotten, had Eminem contributed a verse to the "My World" track, off of "Everready," like Tech originally wanted him to.  It's impossible to know for sure, but that was right around the "Encore"/"Re Up" period for Eminem, which I still think was the real low point of his career.  He may not be making the best music of his career now, but he's bounced back, considerably, since then.

the original em collab was sposta be "she devil"...but he got all of d12 minus em on that one

Didn't realize Em was supposed to be on "She-Devil," but that would have been cool.  Even without Em on it, it's one of my favorite tracks on "Absolute Power."

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2015, 06:32:52 AM »
Great track.  Granted, it did take too long to happen.  I have to say though, while neither Tech or Eminem are in their prime now, I actually think getting this collaboration now, we ended up with a much better Eminem verse than we probably would have gotten, had Eminem contributed a verse to the "My World" track, off of "Everready," like Tech originally wanted him to.  It's impossible to know for sure, but that was right around the "Encore"/"Re Up" period for Eminem, which I still think was the real low point of his career.  He may not be making the best music of his career now, but he's bounced back, considerably, since then.

the original em collab was sposta be "she devil"...but he got all of d12 minus em on that one

Didn't realize Em was supposed to be on "She-Devil," but that would have been cool.  Even without Em on it, it's one of my favorite tracks on "Absolute Power."

Industry Is Punks kills every track bro, shout out to she devil though

Peace
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"