Author Topic: Pat Riley: "No More Smiling Faces With Hidden Agendas."  (Read 711 times)

Sccit

Pat Riley: "No More Smiling Faces With Hidden Agendas."
« on: April 23, 2015, 12:59:14 AM »
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=590176759653523456

Rilley on the uncertainty of building last summer not knowing about LeBron, "No more smiling faces with hidden agendas."

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Pat Riley: "No More Smiling Faces With Hidden Agendas."
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 08:50:32 AM »
salty  ;D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 09:08:05 AM »
There is an old Native American story that comes with dealing with LeBron:

Once there was a young boy. He was coming of age and he was ready to prove that he was a man. His village grew excited, as he said to pass over to being a man, he would climb a mountain (Mt. Baldy) by himself. He gathered all his things and his warmest cloths to make the hike up the mountain.

The boy climbs the mountain and looks over into the valley. He realized how high up he was and how little his village looked. He started to gain perceptive as to how small he really was. As he started on his way down, a rattlesnake called out from under a rock.

"Save me" the rattlesnake called.

The boy looked down and saw the snake and said, "no, you are a rattlesnake. If I pick you up, you will bite me and poison me."

The snake said, "I am cold, I will not live unless you save me, I promise not to bite you. How can I bite the man who saved my life."

The boy thought about it, and dug the rattlesnake out of the snow. He put the snake in his warmest leather pouch and carried him down the mountain. As he let the snake go, the rattlesnake turned around and bite him. Stunned, the boy laid in pain. He asked, "Why did you bite me, why? I saved your life. How could you bite me."

The snake simply said, "you said yourself you knew I'd bite you. You knew exactly who I was when you picked me up."

And that sums up LeBron James perfectly. He was willing to go on national television and rip the heart of his hometown to chase a title. Now that he left your team, don't act like you didn't know he could rip the heart out of your team. You picked up that snake, and now he bite you. You have to deal with the bite afterwards.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 03:46:54 AM »
Riley can't talk, but I 4got that in 2day's america & the nba....HYPOCRISY RULES!  ::) 

Cause bricks fans will always bring up Riley dumping the bricks for the heat. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2015, 08:47:10 AM »
Should've built a better team ... lol@thinking he'd stay with that trashload of a team.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2015, 10:20:17 AM »
Should've built a better team ... lol@thinking he'd stay with that trashload of a team.

too bad they didn't have Whiteside last year

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2015, 11:49:21 AM »

smh a team that went to 4 straight finals, lol@trash

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2015, 04:42:00 PM »

how'd they do with Luo Deng replacing Lebron?   :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2015, 07:03:33 PM »

how'd they do with Luo Deng replacing Lebron?   :laugh:

well in the playoffs before bosh went down with injury.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2015, 11:21:28 AM »

Lol@your ass changing your logic angle with every post... it's the EAST, and even LeBron's vintage Cavs went to the Finals... The Heat of last season were clearly not a promising team and relied on LeBron to the max... him signing an extension with a dying Wade on that team would have been idiotic. And nobody could have predicted Whiteside.
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2015, 02:42:57 PM »

Lol@your ass changing your logic angle with every post... it's the EAST, and even LeBron's vintage Cavs went to the Finals... The Heat of last season were clearly not a promising team and relied on LeBron to the max... him signing an extension with a dying Wade on that team would have been idiotic. And nobody could have predicted Whiteside.

lol wade showed he still got it, putting up 20+ ppg...and bosh has actually played much better without lebron too.....lebron had a great supporting cast. just didnt have what it takes to lead em all the way....now, he found a new, budding superstar to hide behind in kyrie irving...just keep it real dawgy, u know what time it is.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2015, 03:04:30 PM »
Are you now saying that Irving is better than LeBron? Now that's bananas, even for you.
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2015, 03:21:24 PM »
Are you now saying that Irving is better than LeBron? Now that's bananas, even for you.

he's already very close, and not even in his prime yet....definitely a better scorer, i'll tell u that much.