Author Topic: Mo Money Mo Problems 2Pac diss??  (Read 450 times)

TidyKris

Mo Money Mo Problems 2Pac diss??
« on: June 29, 2015, 03:08:38 PM »
Right, i might be reading waaaaaay too much into this and i am really not one for silly
conspiracy stories regarding 2Pac's shooting but seeing as there seems to be a theory that Puffy paid
the Crips to shoot Suge & Pac that night in Vegas i thought id bring this up after just listening to the track

It is more then likely that "Mo Money Mo Problems" was recorded after September 1996 so Pac would have been dead
by the time the song was made.
Now imagine that the story that Puff is the one who set the Vegas shooting up is true
Then go back and listen to his verse on "Mo Moeny Mo Problems"....it even has the Times Square reference in it

Im not saying there is anything in any of it...but just thought id see what other people's opinions were

soopa-man

Re: Mo Money Mo Problems 2Pac diss??
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 07:36:49 PM »
I would say "going back to Cali" Is more a indirect diss, whether he meant to give props or not, it's the same shit snoop tried saying about "ny, ny"
Either way you cut it, it was bad timing and not the best decision under the circumstances, I still remember the week before big was in LA before he got shot "going back to Cali" dropped and every one thought it was a diss....Death Row even tried pushing with that top dogg diss in response as if Snoop was standing up to it... But Snoop pretty much squashed that by announcing he was leaving right after and saying it wasn't him on radio in the west and in The Source mag for the east...
Still remember all that shit.... Haha

TidyKris

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 07:21:26 AM »
I would say "going back to Cali" Is more a indirect diss, whether he meant to give props or not, it's the same shit snoop tried saying about "ny, ny"
Either way you cut it, it was bad timing and not the best decision under the circumstances, I still remember the week before big was in LA before he got shot "going back to Cali" dropped and every one thought it was a diss....Death Row even tried pushing with that top dogg diss in response as if Snoop was standing up to it... But Snoop pretty much squashed that by announcing he was leaving right after and saying it wasn't him on radio in the west and in The Source mag for the east...
Still remember all that shit.... Haha

Yeah i think "Going Back To Cali" was in bad taste, bit of a sly diss.

I did not realise Top Dogg was on the label was Snoop was...did Snoop ever speak about what he thought of Top Dogg basically being a Snoop biter?

JonnyTanna

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 06:42:39 PM »
Yea he did on gangsta ride (diss version). Man this is all nearly 20 years ago

CORREA

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 07:25:03 PM »
Yea he did on gangsta ride (diss version). Man this is all nearly 20 years ago

dont blame these retards on here they still in the 90s :D