Author Topic: Boosie speaks on police + riots  (Read 161 times)

Blood$

Boosie speaks on police + riots
« on: April 30, 2015, 08:48:20 AM »

that faggot Young Thug and his faggot fans need to take notes on how to speak on social issues in interviews

CORREA

Re: Boosie speaks on police + riots
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 09:03:58 AM »
poopsie wackazz need to worry bout making some money to feed his kids and put some bass in his voice

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 09:10:36 AM »
poopsie wackazz need to worry bout making some money to feed his kids and put some bass in his voice

the fact you just said "need to worry bout making some money" just shows you're 100% mentally handicapped lol that's cute though you came to your hubby Thugger's defense with the quickness

CORREA

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 10:28:03 AM »

the fact you just said "need to worry bout making some money" just shows you're 100% mentally handicapped lol that's cute though you came to your hubby Thugger's defense with the quickness

if tha thuggest is the best effort you got then you already lost lol
come up with something better (;
as far as poopsie wackazz so much hype bout retards talking bout this guy even to the point of comparing him to 2pac lol
hes been out for how long now this guy was more relevant in jail poopsie wackazz at best going to be nothing more then a mixtape rapper

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015, 11:01:15 AM »
Burn Baby Burn ! ! !

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2015, 11:13:54 AM »
I've been all around Baltimore for the since Day "One".  It's not that fuckin bad.  It's literally for the most part just abuncha Rite-Aids and CVS'. 

The "News" is definitely sysin' the Vandalism out there lol, foreal tho. 

Unfortunately there's been boarded up row-homes in Baltimore City ever since before I was born (believe me, I know).  Not to mention they're in the same places as before.

But that's what you get when you get abuncha Outsiders who live in a bubble even if it's out the ordinary bubble

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2015, 12:48:44 PM »

if tha thuggest is the best effort you got then you already lost lol
come up with something better (;
as far as poopsie wackazz so much hype bout retards talking bout this guy even to the point of comparing him to 2pac lol
hes been out for how long now this guy was more relevant in jail poopsie wackazz at best going to be nothing more then a mixtape rapper

1. you came in here literally right after I posted the thread because me slamming Young Thug ruffled your feathers, I'd say it's you who took the loss here by riding for a drag queen rapper lol you would have been better off ignoring the thread
2. never compared Boosie to Pac and never will... Boosie got 7 albums in stores, he's been more than a mixtape rapper for over a decade

I've been all around Baltimore for the since Day "One".  It's not that fuckin bad.  It's literally for the most part just abuncha Rite-Aids and CVS'. 

The "News" is definitely sysin' the Vandalism out there lol, foreal tho. 

Unfortunately there's been boarded up row-homes in Baltimore City ever since before I was born (believe me, I know).  Not to mention they're in the same places as before.

But that's what you get when you get abuncha Outsiders who live in a bubble even if it's out the ordinary bubble

word
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 12:51:14 PM by Blood$ »