Author Topic: Why everybody video look the same regardless of the song?  (Read 171 times)

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why everybody video look the same regardless of the song?
« on: May 04, 2015, 03:06:00 PM »
Not to say that there aren't videos out there being made that are Original but 9 times outta 10 it's literally the same exact video.

Blood$

Re: Why everybody video look the same regardless of the song?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 08:52:32 PM »
I agree

there's fewer and fewer videos these days that I'll actually replay for a homie

CORREA

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 09:28:35 PM »
every 1 is too worried bout what the next person is doing most videos i don't bother to even watch
tde years ago did a great job with their videos even tho they didn't have a big budget it was the creativity i enjoyed bout them not bout the sfx even tho some didn't even have none 

but i agree not only rappers are jacking each others styles thats why they sound the same but in video too

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 01:41:34 AM »
I haven't checked for a new video in years.  Not to say I haven't seen any but before they used to be something I'd look forward to. 

Every video is somebody in a room with a camera in their face and a video chick thrown in the mix

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 03:33:05 AM »
I'm sorry but some songs/records/tracks need a Short Film to do it justice.  A lil 5, 6, or 7 minute video to get the feeling out

CORREA

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2015, 06:31:06 AM »
I haven't checked for a new video in years.  Not to say I haven't seen any but before they used to be something I'd look forward to. 

Every video is somebody in a room with a camera in their face and a video chick thrown in the mix

every rapper dont need a video chick unless its one of those money hoes and bling type songs which sadly the shitty rappers can only do those types
those 6 or 7 minuet videos were special no need to over saturate that too 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2015, 07:18:05 AM »
I feel you, too much of anything is a bad thing at some point.  Same thing I'm sayin now.

But if you want me to get into you and your movement then atleast build up some type of magic.

"Bling Style" Rappers and "everyone" in between do it nowadays.  $500 videos with absolutely no type of concept are way too popular