Author Topic: Di Quik - Felonz (Dirty/320k) ?  (Read 333 times)

805Cyclone

Di Quik - Felonz (Dirty/320k) ?
« on: May 14, 2015, 08:33:35 PM »
I was just listening to the radio rip today. Havent heard it in a while. I was wondering if it ever leaked in high-quality dirty version. That beat is so sick.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: Di Quik - Felonz (Dirty/320k) ?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 07:19:30 AM »
I was just listening to the radio rip today. Havent heard it in a while. I was wondering if it ever leaked in high-quality dirty version. That beat is so sick.

Nope, never did leak in any other quality than the radio rip. 

805Cyclone

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 07:54:20 AM »
What a shame. I love this sound from Quik. Smooth track with a funky beat. I wonder who has the original? Quik? Radio station?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 09:47:42 AM »
What a shame. I love this sound from Quik. Smooth track with a funky beat. I wonder who has the original? Quik? Radio station?

He had a bunch of good stuff leak around that time.  I think he was working on an album that was going to have disses to Dr. Dre and other people, all that was scrapped when he decided to take a more positive approach to his music.  That song "The Truth Is" that ended up on Mausberg's album was from that album as well.  He was dissing Dre in that song too. 

But I doubt a radio station would have the song, i'm sure the promo CD they used is long gone.  Quik's camp is probably the only ones who have it, and they aren't interested in releasing his old stuff. 

805Cyclone

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 12:36:23 PM »
What a shame. We can only wish.