Author Topic: Dr. Dre - 2Nite (feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih)  (Read 1878 times)

OriginalVersion

Re: Dr. Dre - 2Nite (feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 09:37:06 PM »
I just want to say, I love Dre's cadence on here. For the first time in a while, his voice doesn't sound like someone else wrote it. #downloaded
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 02:24:35 AM »
wonder who produced this? Kinda sounds like DJ Khalil or Just Blaze

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 08:21:14 AM »
not bad

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 10:56:40 AM »
not bad

Co singn
But hopefully not for the NWA soundtrack

Matty

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 11:03:49 AM »
not good, not even close. just another crap demo/rough leak from way back when detox was gonna be a pop album.

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2015, 12:20:23 PM »
not good, not even close. just another crap demo/rough leak from way back when detox was gonna be a pop album.

this is better than half of those demo leaks that dropped over the years lol especially anything that had Bishop or T.I. involved (except "Topless")

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2015, 12:34:13 PM »
not bad and I wouldn't exactly group it with the pop crossovers ala mr prescription or chillin

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2015, 01:22:30 PM »

Jeremih's hook interpolates the bridge Drake was singing at the end of "6 Man" which just dropped 3 months ago so nah...this is new.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2015, 01:26:49 PM »
the only thing that sounds older on this is Kendrick's verse, sounds 2012

Tha Crip

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2015, 01:44:10 PM »

Jeremih's hook interpolates the bridge Drake was singing at the end of "6 Man" which just dropped 3 months ago so nah...this is new.

Lol drake didnt come up with that, its from an old Roots and Erykah Badu song that came out in 1999.
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2015, 02:05:55 PM »

Lol drake didnt come up with that, its from an old Roots and Erykah Badu song that came out in 1999.

Yes, I'm aware. But in this copycat era of Hip-Hop do you really think thats where Jeremih got it from?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Tha Crip

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2015, 02:24:32 PM »

Yes, I'm aware. But in this copycat era of Hip-Hop do you really think thats where Jeremih got it from?

I guess
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 03:48:46 PM by Tha Crip »
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Avalanche

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2015, 04:35:22 PM »
way better than the rest of the leaks. feels like grown up chill house party music. good to remember that the chronic started as music they just played for friends at get to gethers, will be interested to see if anything ever comes out.

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2015, 04:58:51 PM »

You kidding right